view all 36
About Hannah Bushnell
- Hannah Seymour
- F, #83811, b. 12 December 1654, d. circa 1723
- Father Thomas Seymour b. 15 Jul 1632, d. 22 Sep 1712
- Mother Hannah Marvin b. 1 Oct 1633, d. c 1681
- Hannah Seymour was born on 12 December 1654 at Norwalk, Fairfield, CT. She married Francis Bushnell, son of Richard Bushnell and Mary Marvin, on 12 October 1675 at Norwalk, Fairfield, CT. Hannah Seymour died circa 1723 at Danbury, Fairfield, CT.
- Family Francis Bushnell b. 6 Jan 1650, d. 4 Oct 1697
- Mercy Bushnell+ b. c 1687, d. 15 Sep 1767
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p2789.htm#i83811
- BUSHNELL, Francis
- b. 6 JAN 1649/50 Saybrook, Middlesex, CT.
- d. 4 OCT 1697 Danbury, Fairfield, CT.
- Father: BUSHNELL, William
- Mother: CHAPMAN, Rebecca
- Marriage: 12 OCT 1675 Norwalk, Fairfield, CT.
- Spouse: SEYMOUR, Hannah
- b. 12 DEC 1654 Norwalk, Fairfield, CT.
- d. 1722 Danbury, Fairfield, CT.
- Father: SEYMOUR, Thomas
- Mother: MARVIN, Hannah
- BUSHNELL, Abigail
- BUSHNELL, Judith
- BUSHNELL, Hannah
- BUSHNELL, Mary
- BUSHNELL, Lydia
- BUSHNELL, Mercy
- BUSHNELL, Rebecca
- From: http://www.genealogyofnewengland.com/f_d0.htm#153
- Genealogy of the descendants of Richard Seymour, from the first settlement of Hartford, Conn. in 1635 (1880)
- RICHARD SEYMOUR.— One of the original settlers of Hartford, Ct., and as such his name appears on a monument erected in 1837 to the memory of the forefathers of the city in the ancient burying ground. His house was on Burr St. He probably came with Mr. Hooker's congregation from Chelmsford, Essex County, England. The history of this embryo republic (Mr. H's congregation) is given in Mr. Trumbull's History of Connecticut. They first settled in Cambridge, Mass., but thinking to better themselves, removed to Hartford in 1639. He went from there to Norwalk in 1653 and died in 1655.
- He left four sons :
- Thomas, John, Zachariah, Richard.
- SECOND GENERATION.
- THOMAS married H. Marvin in 1653. His children were:
- Hannah, Mary, Thomas, Mathew, Abigail, Sarah, Mercy, Elizabeth, Rebecca.
- JOHN married M. Watson, lived in Hartford, on the south side of Little River. He died in 1713. His age is not known, but his will, dated in 1712, which is preserved in the Probate office, speaks of his being advanced in life. His children were:
- John, Margaret, Richard, Zachary, Mary, Thomas, Jonathan, Nathaniel.
- ZACHARIAH married and had four children whose names are not given.
- RICHARD married and had three sons:
- Samuel, Richard, John.
- THIRD GENERATION.
- JOHN married E. Webster in 1643. Their children were:
- John, Jonathan, Zebulon, Daniel, Nathaniel, Moses, Timothy, Susanna, Richard, Elizabeth, Margaret.
- MARY and MARGARET not given.
- THOMAS married R. Norton, and after her death M. Waters. Their children were:
- Mary, Thomas, Sarah, Jerusha, Ruth, Basil, Alice.
- RICHARD married M. Wilson. No children given.
- JONATHAN ____.
- ZACHARY married H. Olmstead.
- NATHANIEL married and had three children:
- Hannah, Zachariah, Rebecca.
view all 13
Hannah Bushnell's Timeline
December 12, 1654
Norwalk, Fairfield Co., Connecticut
August 22, 1676
Norwalk, Fairfield, CT, USA
December 21, 1677
Norwalk, Fairfield, CT
Danbury, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Danbury, Fairfield County, Conneticut Colony
Norwalk, Fairfield County, Connecticut Colony
Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Danbury, Fairfield County, Connecticut Colony
Danbury, Fairfield Co., Connecticut