Matching family tree profiles for Josiah Barrett
About Josiah Barrett
- "To summarize the replies, what we now call Hardwick, MA was originally named Lambstown, very, very, very early on, well before it was incorporated. So "Lambstown" and Hardwick, MA are the exact same place, with different names at different times. Evidently, there is or was a Lamb City nearby too .... " from http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/CT-RIVER-VALLEY/1999-08/0935887403
- "He passed away on 27 Jan 1712 in Chelmsford, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA.". http://records.ancestry.com/Josiah_Barrett_records.ashx?pid=21030966
- "died 1743 Chelmsford" http://montanatrail.familytreeguide.com/getperson.php?personID=I8530&tree=T1&PHPSESSID=0201819f3df6040f63177516a2c4f77c
- Vital Records of Concord, Massachusetts - Marriages page 76. Concord Registers- Book II "Josiah Barrott of Chelmsford and mary Dill of Concord were married by Justice Minott ffebruaray 20 day 1710-11"
- Records of Littleton, Massachusetts (Google eBook). Patriot Press, Concord, Mass., 1900 - Registers of births, etc - 720 pages. Page 414. Littleton - BARRETT. "One Josiah Barrett m Dill, and 1737 went to Lambstown."
- Genealogy of some of the descendants of Thomas Barrett, sen., of Braintree, Mass., 1635. Comp. by William Barrett. Published 1888 by Printed by D. Ramaley & son in Saint Paul, Minn . Library of Congress CS71 .B3 1888. Page 16.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 42 (Google eBook) New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1888 - New England vols. 37-52 (1883-98) include section: Genealogical gleanings in England, by H. F. Waters. Page 259. "Josiah, b 1688, m Feb 20, 1709, Mary Dill, (daughter of Peter), of Concord. Removed to Littleton."