Mary Barrett (Dill)
|Also Known As:||"Mary Dill of Concord"|
|Birthplace:||Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Littleton, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Mary Barrett
- Birth: 1692 - Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Death: 22 Nov 1728 - of Littleton, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Parents: Peter Dill
- Married: Josiah Barrett
- Josiah b: 14 Dec 1711 d: 27 Jan 1712
- Mary b: Feb. 28, 1712/3 in Chelmsford, MA
- Rebecca B: 26 Feb 1716
- Josiah (again) b: Jan. 19, 1718/9 in Chelmsford, MA
- Sarah b 4 Aug 1720
- "Born in Concord, Massachusetts, USA on 1692 to Peter Dill. Mary married Josiah Barrett and had 5 children. She passed away in Littleton, Massachusetts, USA." http://records.ancestry.com/Mary_Dill_records.ashx?pid=20966441
- died 22 Nov 1728 Married Josiah Barrett; 5 children. "One Mary Dill m Josiah Barrett." (source: Records of Littleton, Massachusetts).
- Ancestral File Number: GMJF-1D
- Vital Records of Concord, Massachusetts - Marriages page 76. Concord Registers- Book II "Josiah Barrott of Chelmsford and mary Dill of Concord were married by Justice Minott ffebruaray 20 day 1710-11"
- Genealogy of some of the descendants of Thomas Barrett, sen., of Braintree, Mass., 1635. Comp. by William Barrett. Published 1888 by Printed by D. Ramaley & son in Saint Paul, Minn . Library of Congress CS71 .B3 1888. Page 16.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 42 (Google eBook) New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1888 - New England vols. 37-52 (1883-98) include section: Genealogical gleanings in England, by H. F. Waters. Page 259. "Josiah, b 1688, m Feb 20, 1709, Mary Dill, (daughter of Peter), of Concord. Removed to Littleton."
- Records of Littleton, Massachusetts (Google eBook). Patriot Press, Concord, Mass., 1900 - Registers of births, etc - 720 pages. Page 414. Littleton - BARRETT. "One Josiah Barrett m Dill, and 1737 went to Lambstown."