About Susannah Snowe
- ID: I168873
- Name: Susannah Snow
- Sex: F
- Birth: 1610 in Brookehouse, Staffordshire, Englan
- Death: 1665 in St. Clements, St. Mary's Co., Maryland
- Burial: Longsworth Point, St. Mary's, Maryland
Father: Justinian Snowe b: 1578 in Staffordshire, England
Mother: Judith Erdythe Smith b: ABT 1580
Marriage 1 Thomas [MD @] Gerard b: 10 DEC 1608 in Ashton Inn, Makersfield, Lancashire, England
* Married: 1629 in St. Clement's Manor, St. Mary's Co., Maryland
1. Has Children Susannah Elizabeth [@] Gerrard b: 1627 in Lancashire, England
2. Has No Children Anne [@] Gerard b: AFT 1635
3. Has No Children Frances [@] Gerard b: AFT 1635
Name: Thomas Gerard Sex: M Birth: 1608 in Newhall, Lancashire, England Death: 1673 in Mochoticks, Westmoreland, VA Note:
Much of the information on Thomas Gerard is thanks to Mark Freeman, and his fine site on Rootsweb.
The only daughter listed by name in his will is Mary. Late in the will, he refers to "three sonnes and five daughters that shall survive me." The other four come from the transportation information: Susannah, Frances, Temperance, and Elizabeth.
Father: Sir Thomas Gerard
Mother: Frances Molyneaux
Marriage 1 Susannah Snow b: 1610 in Lancashire, England
* Married: 21 SEP 1629 in England
1. Anne Gerard
2. John Gerard b: ABT 1644 in St Marys County, MD
3. Judith Gerard b: BEF 1649
4. Mary Gerard b: ABT 1650 in Newhall, Lancashire, England
5. Rebecca Gerard
6. Temperance Gerard b: 1642 in England
7. Thomas Gerard b: ABT 1640 in St Marys, MD
8. Susannah Gerard b: 1627 in England
9. Frances Gerard b: ABT 1630 in Lancashire, England
10. Jane\Janette Gerard b: ABT 1631
11. Justianian Gerard b: BET 1631 AND 1638 in England
12. Elizabeth Gerard b: ABT 1632 in Newhall, Lancashire, England
Marriage 2 Rose Allerton\Sturman b: ABT 1631
* Married: ABT 1671 in Machadoc, Westmoreland, VA
- ID: I61
- Name: Susannah SNOW
- Given Name: Susannah
- Surname: Snow 1
- Sex: F
- Birth: 1610 in Brookehouse, , Staffordshire, England
- Death: 1666 in St Clements, Charles, Maryland, USA
- Event: Alt. Birth Abt 1610 Brookehouse, , Staffordshire, England 1
- Event: Alt. Death 1666 St Clements, Charles, Maryland, USA 1
- _UID: B5CB026873584816A9257EFB6E6DCD3C3E56
- Change Date: 11 Mar 2007 at 16:36
Father: Justinian SNOW b: 1578 in , , Staffordshire, England
Mother: Eydreth HILL b: 22 Dec 1583 in Worverley, Worcester, , England
Marriage 1 Thomas GERARD b: 10 Dec 1608 in Newhall, , Lancashire, England
* Married: 21 Sep 1629 in St Clements Manor, Saint Marys, Maryland, USA
* Change Date: 11 Mar 2007
1. Has Children Elizabeth GERRARD b: 1627 in Newhall, , Lancashire, England
1. Abbrev: Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s
Title: Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s
Author: Gale Research
Publication: - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. - Fi lby, P. William, ed.. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index , 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 20 06.: Filby, P. William, ed.. Passenger and Immigration List s Index, 1500s-1900
Susannah Snowe was born in 1610. She died in 1673. She married Thomas Gerard Dr..
They had the following children:
F i Janette Gerard was born in 1645.
F ii Judith Gerard was born in 1649.
F iii Rebecca Gerard was born in 1651.
F iv Susannah Gerard
F v Elizabeth Gerard was born in 1632.
M vi Justinian Gerard was born in 1634.
M vii Thomas Gerard was born in 1636.
M viii John Gerard was born in 1637.
F ix Frances Gerard was born in 1640.
F x Anne Gerard was born in 1642.
F xi Temperance Gerard was born in 1643.
F xii Mary Gerard was born in 1647/1650.
Susannah Snowe's Timeline
Brookehouse, Staffordshire, England
Newhall, Lancashire, England
Newhall, Lancashire, , England
Newhall, Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom
New Hall (now New Hall Hey?), Lancashire, England
St Mary's, Maryland, USA