Matching family tree profiles for Zebulon Baldwin
About Zebulon Baldwin
ZEBULON7, Jabez6, Zebulon5, David4, Joseph3, Joseph2, Joseph1 (of Milford & Hadley)
Zebulon Baldwin, son of Jabez Baldwin and Hannah Tucker, was b. May 7,1800 in Vershire, Vt.; m. with BETSY CLARK on May 20,1821, She was b.May 4, 1804 in Arlington, Bennington Co., Vermont; died May 18,1844 . He m. 2nd with BETSEY REYNOLDS, born 1804 in Rhode Island. She was dau. of Hezekiah & Keziah Reynolds (also of Rhode Island).Children by 1st wife.
Children were: Delia (8/13/1822), William (8/21/1825), Harrison (12/6/1827), Jesse (1/5/1829), Albert (9/9/1832), and John Jabez (5/21/1838).
- LDS file AFN:WRST-7M
- 1860 Census: Sandy Creek, Oswego County, New York shows Zebulon as age 60, and wife Betsey as age 56...His birth listed as Vermont; hers listed as Rhode Island.Also there is Hezekiah Reynolds (her father), aged 78, b. Rhode Island.
- 1870 census: Zebulon (70), b. Vermont; with wife Betsey (66, b. RI) in Ellisburgh, Jefferson Co., NY. Also there is her mother Keziah Reynolds (88, b. RI). (Census dated July 1870; I believe Zebulon & wife were VISITING her mother and he was 'taken' as head of household.).
- Woodlawn Cemetery photo 7/2012 by Bradley Zehr: Zebulon Baldwin, d. Oct. 20,1870., aged 70y 5m 13d
- Find a grave:Cemetery Records/Woodlawn Cemetery,Sandy Creek, NY (being notified of correction needed to Betsey Reynolds dod).
- per C.C.Baldwin: Baldwin Genealogy from 1500-1881, pg 513, supplement pg 1114.