This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on notable architects of the Philippines. the buildings they designed and the structures' photographic timeline. Find similar projects at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
- Boulevard-Alhambra Apartments Building, now Bel-Air Aparments (Roxas Boulevard, Manila) :: 2011
- Far Eastern University (Manila) :: Map :: 1920s :: 1945 :: 2012
- Galaxy Theater (Manila) :: 1950s :: 2009
- Ideal Theater (Avenida Rizal, Manila) :: Built in 1933 :: 1930s :: 1945 :: 1950s :: 1970s :: Demolished 2008
- Life Theatre, now the Villonco Building (Quiapo, Manila) :: 1942 :: 2008
- Lyric Theatre :: 1930s :: 1930s :: Destroyed in 1945 :: 1999
- Manila Polo Club (Makati City) :: Established in 1909 in Pasay :: Rebuilt in 1950 in Makati :: 1950 :: 2011
- Ramon Roces Publications Building, now Guzman Institute of Electronics (Soler Street, Manila) :: 2011
- Scala Theatre :: 2011
- White Cross Sanitarium (Santolan Road, San Juan) :: Built in 1938 :: 2011
- National Press Club Building in Manila
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company's MGO Building (De La Rosa Street, Makati)
- Lopez Museum Building (Lancaster Street, Pasay)
- Picache Building (Quiapo, Manila)
- Roche Building (Pasong Tamo, Makati)
- Petrona Apartments (Taft Avenue, Manila)
- Casa Enriquez (Quiapo, Manila)
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator for the project, select the profile of the prominent Filipino you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)