Wars involving American Indians of the Caribbean/West Indian Region.
This Project is a subproject of the West Indies - Caribbean Region Master Project.
What can you do here?
- Ask questions.
- Collaborate on your research.
- Share knowledge you have gained as you've done your own research in a specific area.
- Problem finding an ancestors , open a discussion here and we all try to help
- Start your own related project.
- Add your profiles.
- Start or take part in a discussion
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator for the surname, select the profile of the prominent West Indian you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)
See: Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress
See: Christopher Columbus: The Untold Story
See: Columbus and the Native Americans
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
- St. Lucia
- History of Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia
- St. Vincent
- History of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Links and Resources
- History of the Caribbean
- Arawak peoples
- Taíno people
- Population history of indigenous peoples of the Americas
- List of indigenous names of Eastern Caribbean islands
- Christopher Columbus
- First Carib War
- Second Carib War
- Capture of Saint Vincent
- Ciboney people
- SAMocanos · Sociedad Ancestros Mocanos (Isla)
- Sociedad Puertorriqueña de Genealogía