Lost and found in Ireland
This project is designed to re-unite families to lost individuals on the tree. How many of us had that "Uncle" or "Best Mate of Dads" that did not seem to have any family? How many times in your research do you find someone, who, is a mystery, you want to add him to the tree, but, have no idea where he/she belongs.
This is a way to honour that person, and, a place where others can search to find their lost relative. If you have known them, a chance to share those times with those who did not have the chance.
How to add an individual.
- To add an individual, you can simply add another child to your father, and, then, delete the relationship. This will cause that individual to be isolated from your family, and, then you can fill in their details on the profile.
- Once you have all the details filled in, add the individual to this project. See here how to add a profile to a project.
At times we will leave a "spare" individual profile in the project that may be edited by you to add a new person. They will be called "Lost In Ireland1" and so on.
The persons added to the project MUST be deceased, and the profile MUST be set to public.
What to do when you find someone here.
- If you find someone here who belongs to your tree, then contact the profile manager, who, hopefully will know this person, and can assist verification.
- Once you are sure that person belongs to your family, merge them to your tree, and contact us to remove them from the project.
The past is the past, and a time for healing is now. Thank you in advance for your contributions to this worthy project.
- Local Research Links
- Profiles listed
- City of Belfast Part of counties Antrim and Down
- City of Londonderry Part of County Londonderry
Junes Cemetery projects here