Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 121-146 of 146 posts

That's it Harald. Don' forget that Norrwegian, Danish, Chinese and all other human kings came from an African Eva. But through his mother Stanley Dunham, Obama is ALSO related - as we can see in each one
of those links I listed before - to the same entanglement of ancient roots of ALL former U.S.Presidents:
Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham
So I am:
Håkon V Magnusson, King of Norway
Closer than to you:
Harald Tveit Alvestrand

Small beautiful blue world. With 99,99% same "genotipo" for all "fenotipos", as we learn from Mendel and Danish scientists too:
http://www.rozanski.gower.pl/mendelizm2002.htm

Greetings from Brasilia,
Deisi

@Kong Håkon V & President Barack Obama. Why would anyone be surprised about Barack's heritage? I'm multi-racial, and I'm descended from Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Egyptian, Roman, Persian, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, English, Scottish, Irish, Chinese and Russian Kings, Queens, Presidents, Emperors, plus all 44 Presidents of the USA, and 23 First Ladies--probably more, I just haven't checked them all, as yet. And many of the Vice Presidents of the US--haven't checked them all, either! Name a country, and I probably have present day cousins there. I've connected with cousins from every continent, except my cousin in Africa, but you all know the reason for that unfortunate disconnect.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand, you are my 20th cousin twice removed.

Through his mother, President Barack Obama is my 13th cousin once removed, and King Håkon V is my 21st great-grandfather.

http://www.geni.com/path/Loretta+Alexandra+is+related+to+Barack+H+O...

http://www.geni.com/path/Loretta+Alexandra+is+related+to+Kong+Håkon...

I never try to guess anyone's heritage, based on what they look like, and/or where they were born.

Everyone seems to be a cousin, and somewhere on our trees, we share one or more sets of grandparents! My own maternal grandparents met on a train, and their respective families didn't know one another. My grandmother's known ancestry was Scotch, Irish, German, African, while my grandfather was a Creole--French, Spanish, Italian, African. Through research, I found that their family branches crossed at least one other time in history, and they share ancestors in 13th century Europe, and beyond.

Carry on!

Loretta Alexandra

There seem to be a lot of messages about being related to Obama. Some of these may be answered by looking at his Mother.
Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham
If you are related to his mother's side, many of the questions are unnecessary.

I am related to all presidents except Buchanan, and I'm related to his wife.

James, same same... and we´re also, related to Buchanan, somewhere´s from Stephen I or so.... lol! And I´m related to Mrs. Bush Sr. as well as to Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Clinton etc. if you go back far enough, we´re all related... and so are they, somewhere.
;-)

Loretta Alexandra is your 17th cousin thrice removed.James Sutherland Millar is your 11th cousin once removed.Theresa Renee Eléna Delgado Tossas (Tossas Cox adopted: Maculaitis) is your 6th cousin 16 times removed's wife's 6th cousin 17 times removed.Deisi Vaz Pinto is your 16th great grandfather's wife's third cousin 18 times removed. Yes what race to We call our self? We have the same background . I sort of glad no wonder I love people the blood lines run thru our family!

Apparently, there is a discrepancy, on Pres. Tyler´s grandparents. Please, see the second discussion thread, attached to his profile, for further details and outcome and to join in the repair, of this branch.

Thank you, Cousins!
xoxoxoxoRenée

obama used to connect to ruthven ??? (not sure what happened here)

important info here: http://www.geni.com/discussions/80874?by_or_about=60000000103491805... entry by deisi vaz pinto

ok so how do we fix the obamacare problem pun intended Susan Lynne Schwenger Theresa Renée Eléna Tossas-Cox?

i think deisi vaz pinto, my cousin is looking at it - he knows; and; also judy rice she might have copied the lineage - myself, i was kind of shocked i'd be related to obama

Re: Joe Biden, 46th President of the USA

We recently expanded his tree (adding the family of his son in law). There should be more pathways to him on Geni now; and we should be inspired to also build on his other relations trees. Never know where that might lead.

If you google: Chart of U.S. Presidents related to King John Lackland, you will find BridgeAnne d'Avignon's chart titled "U.S. Presidents' Family Tree". All of the Presidents, except President Martin Van Buren, are descendants of John "Lackland" Plantagenet, King of England. This is truly amazing! John Lackland is my 21st great grandfather.
John Pat

Van Buren is still a descendant of Eleanor of Acquitane, making King John an uncle of his, I fall into the category of being descended from hundreds of Kings, across the world, since time and antiquity, literally im descended from King David, and King Saul, King Djoser, etc. Whats crazy, is like 99% of the highest up politicians, actors, business magnates, and to a lesser extent athletes seem to be related. Shouldnt be the royal family, but the elite family.

i notice someone switch obama geni.com - i don;t know how to makes corrections; but; it did look like this:
his real lineage looks like this:
Katherine Ruthven
his sister

Sir Duncan Campbell of Glenorchy, 1st Baronet
her son

*Agnes Campbell*
his daughter

James Miller Sr.
her son

Isabella Miller
his daughter

John Zachery Lewis, I
her son

Susannah Collins
his daughter

John Collins, Sr.
her son

Edward Collins
his son

Mary Collins
his daughter

Sarah A Landrum
her daughter

Nancy Childress
her daughter

Nancy Ann Turner
her daughter

Harry Ellington Armour
her son

Ruth Lucille Dunham
his daughter

Stanley Armour Dunham
her son

Stanley Ann Dunham
his daughter

Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA
her son

Susan Lynne Schwenger Can you identify the current profile where the line changes from what you had?

Who disconnected James Monroe off from his ancestors? Every president has Charlemagne as an ancestor.

Who disconnected James Monroe off from his ancestors? Every president has Charlemagne as an ancestor.

Dear Kevin Patrick Carey,

It looks like I may inadvertently be the culprit here. See this discussion from September of last year: https://www.geni.com/discussions/202451?msg=1333204 I was cleaning up the family tree of the Earl of Stirling, as there were lots of fanciful and inaccurate connections there to colonial immigrants and it seem that James Monroe's ancestor, John Alexander was one of them. There may have been other changes as well, but this is the one which I remember doing, although I was not aware of the Monroe connection down the tree at the time.

RE: "Every president has Charlemagne as an ancestor." While statistically this might be true since so far all US presidents have had European ancestry, many US presidents do not have proven/documented connections to European royalty. To name a few examples: many of Polk's ancestors have unknown backgrounds, Buchanan's connection is entirely unproven and Reagan's tree also needs a second look on Geni because there are some serious inaccuracies in it currently, etc.

I just wanna let you know that I am actual descendent from that Alexander family. The city of Alexandria Virginia was founded or named after my ancestral Family. I was told that these Alexanders were descendent from the Earl of Sterling however the Earl of Sterling has listed that he had no descendants and the line went extinct. But a lot of lords left England and started off in the new colonies under a different persona or profile to escape being taxed or acquiring the taxes of their fathers after they past. The Alexander’s are one example of my family tree Reverend David Stewart is another example on the family tree. My Smith ancestry were somehow hooked up with the Lord Strangfords Sydney Smith ect. Also another good example is Colonel Richard the immigrant Lee. And my own ancestors came out of Bristol in England going back as far as 1613 but the speculation right now is that I am a descendent somewhere with Katherine Bolin and her husband I believe it was Henry Carey or Robert Carey I get them confused.

I just wanna let you know that I am actual descendent from that Alexander family. The city of Alexandria Virginia was founded or named after my ancestral Family. I was told that these Alexanders were descendent from the Earl of Sterling however the Earl of Sterling has listed that he had no descendants and the line went extinct. But a lot of lords left England and started off in the new colonies under a different persona or profile to escape being taxed or acquiring the taxes of their fathers after they past. The Alexander’s are one example of my family tree Reverend David Stewart is another example on the family tree. My Smith ancestry were somehow hooked up with the Lord Strangfords Sydney Smith ect. Also another good example is Colonel Richard the immigrant Lee. And my own ancestors came out of Bristol in England going back as far as 1613 but the speculation right now is that I am a descendent somewhere with Katherine Bolin and her husband I believe it was Henry Carey or Robert Carey I get them confused.

When was President Biden's tree updated? According to Geni, the eight years he was Vice President Joe Biden, up until he was elected president, I had a blood connection to him. Today I see only an in-law relationship. What changed?

Loretta Alexandra, M268111 In October we fixed some inaccuracies in Biden's family tree. There were a couple connections in his ancestry that were either inaccurate or not supported by evidence. See this discussion for more information: https://www.geni.com/discussions/219747?authenticity_token=kED7eUyF...

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert - Thank you for the clarification.

Showing 121-146 of 146 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion