for curators: my profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Erica Howton on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 121-150 of 1795 posts

Can you make the rest of the historical Gallups MPs please Erica Howton? Some are and some are not and some are curated by different people. Here are the ones who need to be made MPs.

Captain John Gallup, II

Benadam Gallup

Lt. Benadam Gallup, II

Lt. Col. Nathan Gallup

Eldon and Hatte, Done.

Done.

Thanks for everything you do Erica Howton

Hatte Rubenstein Blejer - Shadrach is done.

Thanks Jenna!

photo owned by Tamara Tucker Swingle

Eldon, I made it a MP. Sergeant York would be a good profile to add to an appropriate project. If you find a project(s) you think would be a good fit for him, let me know and I'll add him.

Tammy,He belongs in the Medal of Honor project. Did you ever see the movie Sergeant York? I have a collaboration request to his manager with the suggestion to add him to the profile, but it would be good for you to add him in case there is no response.

Eldon, Sergeant York is now in the Medal of Honor project.

Tammy, thank you. You make things so much easier :-)

Eldon, done.

Thanks Erica

Eldon, Charles Lee and Edward Clayton are both MP's now. Any projects you want them added to?

Hi Tammy, not yet although there probably needs to be a project to untangle the Claytons.

Eleanor Lee: done
Eldon, I think Charles Lee would go in the Notable Figures project. I'll add him.

Eldon, actually it's US Cabinet Members. I put Charles Lee in that project.

Eldon,

Done.

I have Jackson's too no connection. All in Mass. and they're Indians.

Olav - Lenin is done. (Nice work!)

http://www.geni.com/people/Olav-Linno-Po%C3%ABll/6000000000700358965

I really enjoyed your profile of Lenin. Pretty soon I'm going to get a Show Off Your Profile! Project going. Be sure and add it.

I'll post back or generally announce it when it gets going.

Hehey guys, thanks!

It's been an interesting ride so far with the Ulyanov's. I've ran it as a little personal explorative microgenealogy project, mainly because of historical curiosity. The idea from scratch was to collect as much 'openly available' data as possible, analyze the stuff and gradually disseminate. All things considered, after six months of hobbyist material gathering, reading texts in journals, books, on sites, forums, pedigrees—in Russian, Swedish, German, Ukrainian, English etc—I think that puzzling together these bit's and pieces has been a great journey, a sort of 'dynamic' excercise in modern microgenealogy. Though, it quickly turned out impossible to stick to websourcing alone considering the formidable mess of make-believe fairytales and agendas floating around.

Still, the materials were collected in all flavors, languages, from professional inquiries (such as Kruse, Backman) to pure speculation from the dungeons of hell. There is still much left to both discover and to fix. Language considerations, sourcing, etc. Deeper details on his fathers side are probably lost forever but the Swedish, and particularily the German lines go on and on. A few interesting and somewhat fleshed out profiles are already in the Lenin-tree. But, since I fail at spoon-feeding links: poke around :)

o7

Olav Linno Poëll Very very nicely constructed and written "About Me" for Lenin. And the description of your methods and research were impressive.

Showing 121-150 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion