Private
9/17/2013 at 7:40 AM

have not checked the others.. moving down the list

Private
9/17/2013 at 7:45 AM

mercy clough needs to be looked at she is mother of do not merge

Private User
9/17/2013 at 7:55 AM

Now that the varying areas look pretty good, I'm bored again! I LOVE a challenge and the damage was actually challenging (not that I want that to happen again), but the jigsaw puzzle or rubik's cubing of profiles and moving things around to the right places...that's actually what I like about geni.com.

Is there another area that I missed? I do not have a pro-account anymore (can't afford it at this time), but if there's anything that I don't see, please show me the way...

Private
9/17/2013 at 8:04 AM

i havn't finished my list yet of lines that i have but in the discussion group for Chase / Lane / Rundlett / Huntoon and surrounding areas Damage Recovery (here) you will find what areas i have info on say i have john q public in my tree that i know is bad i don't but lets just use that as a example I will in blocks of three so you guys don't get too overwhelemed post the geni profile of what i have as it pertians to me say i have info in my tree on his parents beth (ansiom) and james born at location on this date died at location on this date had x amount of children one or more may be bad i will give you the profile closest to the one that has the curator note that says don't mess with etc etc and using the info (other may have the same or diffrent info then me so in that case we will need to examine them as well) your research team can check the ship list or source book or refrence aid and then move on accessing the trouble spot that way let me know if you think that's a good way of going about it

9/17/2013 at 11:47 AM

Private User maybe take a look at Rundlett? That's a line I know nothing about.

Private User
9/17/2013 at 1:14 PM

Actually, I need to take a break. I forgot I had a life outside of my computer for a moment...time to do chores!

Private
9/17/2013 at 4:02 PM

erica i am going to shift my thinking.. going back and forth between geni and familysearch.org and looking up data in the birth and death location and attempting to verify.

9/17/2013 at 4:47 PM

I am working Rundlett UP from below.....since all of Daniel Chase 1741 children are surnamed Rundlett....

Perhaps I'll find where the lost Rundlett children belong....since they seemed to have followed Daniel Chase home...

Private
9/17/2013 at 4:50 PM
Private
9/17/2013 at 4:51 PM

ugh think i am related to just about every class 1 problem..

Private
9/17/2013 at 5:26 PM

it's offical 100% of Category 1) Profiles: are in one way or another related to me.. grr so if you want me to massively cut and paste the data out i can do that

9/17/2013 at 6:19 PM

Hey Michael, I think you'll find that all 70+ million profiles in the Geni World Tree are in one way or another related to you!

Private
9/17/2013 at 6:44 PM

wouldn't dobut it..

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:15 AM

I still can't get my tree up? What's going on?

9/21/2013 at 3:31 AM

try again Judith....its there.

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:43 AM

I have tried it several times. But I will try again.

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:45 AM

Nope! I am really irritated. And can you blame me?

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:52 AM

I have even tried bacck ing out of computer and getting back on and refreshing ete.

9/21/2013 at 5:11 AM

Cannot blame you Judith.....I even checked to see if I could do my own....and its there..

Did you change your name again?? I thought you were under Judith/Judi...etc..

Private User
9/21/2013 at 5:36 AM

Ya I should put Judy back in.I really perfer Judy. It appears to be working now, I managed to get more info in on cousins late mother. She's being buried today.

9/21/2013 at 8:45 AM

I think the computer did not know you by the other name....

Glad you are back with your profiles.

Private User
9/21/2013 at 10:32 AM

Well, I have been using it for quiet awhile. And it was only the tree that was not showing. Everything else was.

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:05 PM

Well the tree is still not showing up on this compiter but the rest og geni is or I wouldn't be able to see this. Yet I can pull it up on the lap top. Now why can't I pull everything up here? This is the one I like better because I have the spell check on it. By the way right now I have both on at the same tiem.Strange , very strange. Well, maybe it will straighten out in a few days.I had the same problem with my photos on facebook. Could get all of facebook but only recent pictures. Then suddenly they were back. Like you everyone else could see them. Like I said now they are loading.

Private User
9/21/2013 at 3:09 PM

So, I guess I will look things up on this computer and type things up on the other one. Can't get my word to run on here either and I need the spell check to type up my publicity for my campaign and print it. Well, I guess I can just type it up on face book , check the spelling, handwrite it out and then type and print it at the library . Then head to Staples to have about 1000 copies made. Cheaper in bulk.

Showing all 29 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion