ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 61-90 of 5212 posts

Thanks Angus, I will check my sources and report if appropriate

Maria Hederström, profilerna rättade.

Bra gjort - men det verkar som att torka med Wettextrasa när Mosuldammen brakar samman. Inget kan hålla vattenmassorna - eller Elina - stången!

Please help complete merge of the following
Philip Lakin
Philip Lakin

Alexander Bernstein
Merges done, please resolve any data conflicts.

Could you also help with merging Private User and Private User

Alexander Bernstein I did the merge on Herbert Kraus, but it is unclear to me what you want to do with Rebecca Monson. This profile is in an isolated tree.

Can't delete Mijo Šešelj from Lovre Nikolac and Ivka Nikolac . I am going to add other parents later, these are not the real ones. Thank you.

Alexander Bernstein ... Some number of data conflicts may remain to resolve.

Erica Howton thank You!

When I do a search, it looks like these are duplicates (with slightly different dates), but when I try to merge them I get an error code.

James Townshend

James Townshend

Private User
Pls chk both requests

Hi,
I have tried to merge these two records but instead of getting a merge box (which would then stack the records waiting for the other manager to approve) I get an error message "You don't have permission to view this page". I have tried on an android phone and also a windows 8.1 tablet.

Louise Kenlay
Louise Kenlay

Thanks

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺 actually one of the Louise's is a new user (who joined Geni today) and has not yet added any profiles except herself. I could put in the merge request without error message, anyway.

Thanks Arie, Louise contacted me today so I tried to link her which is usually something that I can do (which she would need to approve) but for some reason today it would not allow me.

Merged them .

Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of
Joe

Could a curator please merge
Private
Mary Byrd Stevens

There are manly generations duplicated

Mike Stangel

This profile does seem to be messed up.

Mestwin II, Duke of Pomerania

Someone has added an Email and it shows activity eventhough it is a medieval profil.
Could you help here please

Many thanks!!

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺 - merged them and several others around these families

Showing 61-90 of 5212 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion