Louis IV, king of the Franks - Relation type !

Showing all 12 posts
3/28/2017 at 3:05 PM

HI Cuz, I was surprised to find out that I have French in my ancestry, along with Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, and more. On forms I'm going to put Viking-American. Have a great evening.

3/29/2017 at 12:45 AM

cool huh Shaun ??? hes my 29th G G Father

Private User
3/29/2017 at 6:07 AM

Louis IV, king of the Franks is mine 28th great grandfather for what it worth's.

Barbara Jean TWEDT: In the 16th century there was a time when the world was divided into Portuguese and Spanish. Further Royalty married between royalty, aristocracy, nobility and the elite globally. For example, I am a proud Luso-Asian (Luso-Asiatico) by ethnicity, Portuguese by citizenship and human of our lovely planet. It’s indeed fascinating how the age of discovery brought about diverse ethnicities to form in the new worlds of then. Without the age of discovery America would be still owned by the rightful natives and all migrants would be aliens\closed within Europe which includes Donald Trump. ha ha ha. . Thanks to the great Explorers, navigators and other contributors, as this has had a great influence and direct impact on Genealogy both yours and mine and many others. :)

Colleen Dorothy Maunsell : Cool Indeed ! God bless all the descendants of these great, tough and brave men.

Treaty of Tordesillas was when the world was divided between the Portuguese and the Spanish.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Treaty_of_Torde...

3/29/2017 at 7:22 AM

I think it's GREAT that we have so many heritage's. I'm looking forward when I can share this information with my grandchildren, and someday with their children. Knowing that we have strong people in our family, makes me understand why I'm such a strong patriotic person.

3/29/2017 at 7:23 AM

Witam !
Nie znalazłem ścieżki do Twojego profilu. czy naprawdę jesteśmy spokrewnieni ?
Pozdrawiam
Marek

Marek Stanisław Porębski : Your mother has 6 Ancestors recorded on Geni. Your father has 14 Ancestors recorded. How would you find a link if any to Louis IV, king of the Franks ? :)

Barbara Jean TWEDT : Nicely said, its amazing how we strong people, populated the world and defined new boundaries and created patriotism within our hearts and thinking. Long live our heritages ! :)

3/29/2017 at 9:06 AM

To get a clearer image of your relations you need to look at the wives - your great mothers and follow their families. When you hit a dead, go back a generation of two and look at who they are married to and go from there. Louis IV is my 29th GG starting with the mother of my 4th GG Phineas Spencer.

3/29/2017 at 9:38 AM

W profilu Ludwika IV jest chyba błąd. W języku polskim brak ścieżki. Zmieniłem język na francuski i skorzystałem z podanej przez Ciebie ścieżki i sukces. Trzeba się tym danym przyjrzeć dokładnie. To dotyczy tylko tego profilu. Jego krewnych znalazłem bez problemu.
Pozdrawiam
Marek

Marek Stanisław Porębski : Make sure you have sources\references for your path, evidences of records or relevant notes from archives that indicate your relationship as factual. For example my maternal ancestry is recorded in three volumes of Os Luso-descendentes da Índia Portuguesa. As I see your family tree direct ancestry, your mother has 6 Ancestors recorded on Geni. Your father has 14 Ancestors recorded.

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion