Antoine, duc de Bourbon & Vendôme - new cloned branch

Started by Livio Scremin on Sunday, August 11, 2019
Showing all 11 posts
8/11/2019 at 4:10 PM

Henn Sarv but have you seen how many generations the new cloned branch just merged goes up? up up the top there are also zombies :/
& the main language of cloned branch is compiled in Spanish, the MPs are in the main French language (since it looks like a French family).

Sure it's not better to cut and request the delette?

8/11/2019 at 7:45 PM

in the meantime I thought of internationalizing him, and if someone unlocks the titular queen wife, I take care of her multilingual -->
Jeanne III d'Albret, queen of Navarre

8/15/2019 at 5:52 PM

Private User nice merge but you have only moved up the conflicts to François de Bourbon, comte de Vendôme :)

Henn Sarv can I make a couple of fixes to the Queen?

8/15/2019 at 6:00 PM

or Lúcia Pilla :)

8/16/2019 at 10:22 AM

hi, Günther Kipp
can/want you unlock the wife who carried the crowns in the head of the profile you administer? I can do a couple of improvements to: Jeanne III d'Albret, queen of Navarre

10/1/2019 at 3:00 PM

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert about 10 duplicate still there to be cut and destroyed, over François de Bourbon, comte de Vendôme

10/1/2019 at 3:24 PM

near them you can also CUT Michiel de Savoye by his DAD and merge to this [MP] Michiel de Savoye already disconnected & documented by Angus Wood-Salomon :)

10/4/2019 at 8:07 PM

Livio Scremin François de Bourbon, comte de Vendôme and Michiel de Savoye 's trees have been sorted out. Please check that everything is OK.

Do you still need help with Jeanne III d'Albret, queen of Navarre?

10/5/2019 at 4:03 AM

NS Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert there are no more conflicts and clones around!

& Yes I what help with a small fix multilingual the queen owner of the cross between France & Spain. Unlock she temporarily.

10/5/2019 at 3:59 PM
10/5/2019 at 4:39 PM

SOLVED ____________________
now the Spaniards will see the knot in Spanish, the French in French, (and we all others in international.. it should stop serial translation cloners:)
[also to show that the crown comes through her was to be done:]
{You can already block again:}

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion