Mareen Duvall "The Elder" - Account Book or Journal?

Started by Beth Golden on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Showing all 4 posts
11/14/2019 at 8:19 PM

I wonder if anyone has found an account book or journal for Mareen "the Elder" Duvall? Or has a suggestion on where I might find one online? I hope to find information on his 'adopted' daughter Susannah Cecil to help prove/disprove my theory on her marriage to Edward Moberly. Between myself and other researchers, we've scoured church, land, and court records but have not found anything definitive regarding Edward's marriage. My 'googling' has not turned up any account book or similar. I thought perhaps Mareen would have kept an account book, or other documents written by him, in which Susannah Cecil his ward was mentioned. Thanks!

see https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Cecil-207 for my theory

11/14/2019 at 8:41 PM

Tagging the Geni profile for Susannah Moberley to this discussion. Looks like she’s been disproved as a Duval.

11/15/2019 at 7:01 PM

Erica Howton thanks for tagging Susannah Duvall Moberley. Yes, she has been disproved as a daughter of Lewis Duvall, but I'm researching Susannah Cecil b. 1696, Queen Anne's, Calvert, MD to William Cecil but given to Mareen the elder Duvall in 1698 on the death bed request of her mother (name unknown). Thanks again!

11/15/2019 at 7:19 PM

tagging the geni profile for Susannah Cecil Cecil

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion