Ephraim Washington Osborne, Jr. - Ephraim Washington Osborne Jr.

Started by Kay Osborn on Sunday, April 12, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
4/12/2020 at 2:57 PM

Ephraim Washington Osborne Jr. could not use the word Jr. behind his last name UNLESS HIS FATHER IS

Ephraim Washington Osborne Senior ! So his parents would not be Aquilla Osborne!

4/12/2020 at 3:24 PM

I agree, Kay, & just posted on the other discussion. I’ve disconnected from Aquilla. Can you take a look at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Osborne&a...; and add profiles for the parents? Then I can look in Geni for them and try to reunite via merge.

4/12/2020 at 6:23 PM

Kay Osborn This is fixed. Ephraim / Ephriam Osborne (b 1752) now shows as son of Lt. Ephraim Osbourne & Elizabeth “Betty” Osborne

12/6/2021 at 8:31 PM

Kay and Erica: Spied your argument that "Junior" is necessarily the son of "Senior". Years ago, I came across a lawsuit between my great grandfather William Thomas Osborne (No relation to either Ephraim) and his cousins, children of his uncle William Thomas Osborne in the 19th century. As plaintiff he was referred as William Thomas Osborne, Jr. with my great grandmother Phoebe Louisa Osborne. His father was Edward Lewis Osborne, Jr., brother of the uncle William Thomas Osborne. Ironically, his uncle had a son of the same name. If the suit did not mention my great grandmother, I would assume it was between the cousins and their brother of the same name.
Wilton Everette Dingus

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion