Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf - Consistency Check:

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder on Sunday, December 13, 2020
Showing all 7 posts

Consistency Check:
Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Neale MacKey.
Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Patrick MacKey.
NN MacKie (MacKey), Mrs. Patrick is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Neale MacKey.
NN MacKie (MacKey), Mrs. Patrick is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Patrick MacKey.

Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf

2 inconsistencies found for Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf
Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf
(1620 - 1680)

Too young parent (1)
Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf had 2 children between the ages of 10 and 15 years old.
Tip: Correct the birth date of Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf (born 1620) or the following children:
Patrick MacKey, Neale MacKey

Data Conflict
Ignore
Unrecognized suffix (1)
Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf has an unrecognized suffix (English (default): Bailie In Minnigaf).
Tip: Go to the profile of Patrick MacKie (MacKey, McKee, M'Kie), Bailie In Minnigaf and update the suffix.
Ignore

12/13/2020 at 7:52 AM

zproblem is all these dates in this area are ESTIMATED - whether by another person or GENI's automated estimation system - see under Neale I h vae found a possible other lineage but because on profile is locked as to relationships or wht ever I can not move any of the profiles to correct this area : -)

Posting here because someone pm'd all the managers and I do not know.

Any help appreciated.

12/13/2020 at 9:45 AM

I am trying to sort his mess out - I asked Erica to look at what I placed under Neale MacKey's it suggest another entire different lineage off of the unknown son of Alexander Mckie, Laird of Larg

I have taken out the middle names - as they are not used in the MacKey book by Agnus MacKey and also are not used in Saine records - not sure is that's someones method as as to distinused them and tie them to the father or not - Just seen a reply from Erica

5/13/2021 at 2:13 AM

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns I meet the Mackie family via family hannay at the the Patrick Hannay and Ann Mackie marriage. Their seems to be some conflict re Sir Patrick Burgess died 1591 and married to Margaret Stewart lineage. Hannay have a book that has Ann the daughter of Patrick and Margaret. Im wondering if there has been any further clarification re this family

5/14/2021 at 4:59 PM

Much work has to be done in this area and I have just not been able to do much since I entered it as I had hoped

Of course I done it to help clean up a big mess and no just sure where this area stands - caregiver for a family since 1994 and many things have happened since - 2 of them died in 2018 and the son developed stage IVb lung cancer and been dealing with that since Oct 2017

There has been little time for me and genealogy I have tired to keep up I know I feel have failed at this/....

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion