Col. Richard Durrett - Married at 6 years old? Profile has locked fields.

Started by Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A", GEDMATCH GQ346442C1 on Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Showing all 8 posts

Col. Richard Durrett married when he was only 6 years old.
Tip: Correct the birth (born 1721) or marriage date or marriage status of the profile (Col. Richard Durrett).

Private User
11/2/2021 at 12:38 PM

I tried to delete the marriage year but couldn't. Maybe one of the other managers can correct it, I only have basic Geni maybe that's the problem?

First of thank you for responding and trying to fix the problem. There are many managers on here that do not. Second of all the marriage date and other information is locked by a curator so only a curator can fix this. Please keep responding, helping and just being an active member of tree. :) THANK YOU!

Private User
11/3/2021 at 5:06 PM

Keri,

You are welcome & if I could change it I would. Should I contact one of the curators? Let me know if there is something I can do.

I don't use Geni very often & I'm not good at navigating the site. Are curators managers? I don't really know what a curator is.

Thank you
Linda

11/3/2021 at 5:20 PM

I updated the marriage date but there’s no source for what it’s supposed to be, if anyone wants to research that information and add to profile.

Thank you so much Erica Howton. You are the best. :)

Private User
11/5/2021 at 12:00 PM

Thank you Erica. I will look through my records and see if I have any information. Also, thanks for the info about curators!
Linda

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion