Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
Сегодня в 8:15 до полудня

Many study notes on profile and a ton of Consistency issues that cannot be resolved by looking at public trees or even DAR for the sons.
Many of the children noted per DAR are not even attached to the profiles.

I am a fan of research notes but there needs to be a Discussion after a certain point because between 28 managers and a public profile, these issues just sit.

Сегодня в 8:16 до полудня

Consistency Check:Johann "John" Jacob Peters contains an alias in his first name.Baptism date of Johann Jacob Peters I is before his birth date.Johann Jacob Peters I contains an alias in his first name.Daniel Beeler born after the death of his mother Maria Elisabeth Buhler (Huegi).Isaac Beeler born after the death of his mother Maria Elisabeth Buhler (Huegi).John Beeler born after the death of his mother Maria Elisabeth Buhler (Huegi).Maria Elisabetha Beeler (Hanselmann) is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Private George Beeler.Maria Elisabetha Beeler (Hanselmann) is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Daniel Beeler.Isaac Beeler born after the death of his mother Maria Elisabetha Beeler (Hanselmann).John Beeler born after the death of his mother Maria Elisabetha Beeler (Hanselmann).Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Henry Miller, Sr..John Miller, I born before the birth of his mother Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler).Birth date of Christian Peters, Revolutionary War veteran and his brother John Ulrich Peters are within 8 months.Birth date of Christian Peters, Revolutionary War veteran and his brother Robert Peters are within 8 months.Birth date of John Ulrich Peters and his brother Robert Peters are within 8 months.Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Johann "John" Jacob Peters.Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Abraham Jacob Peters, II.Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Wesley (Henry) Peters.Abraham Peters, I born before the birth of his mother Maria Elisabeth Miller (Buehler).Johann Jacob Peters I is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Abraham Peters, I.

Maria Elisabeth Miller
Maria Elisabetha Beeler
Maria Elisabeth Buhler

Сегодня в 8:18 до полудня

Switzerland vs Germany.

These are Pennsylvania "Dutch", i.e, Germans and NOT Germanna so I am not able to readily help but I see these all the time and they deserve to be as correct as possible.
Does anyone have sources?
DNA?

Thank you.

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении