PRO USERS PLEASE DO THE MERGE-REQUESTS OF NON PRO USERS !

Started by Fred Bergman on Saturday, August 13, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 91-120 of 1960 posts

Or. you can go to the little red square at the top next to your name, and click on merge issues and then those you collaborate with. They are all listed there. Merges, merges requested, tree conflicts, data conflicts.

Gini

@Erica. I´m glad, i could help.

Thanks everyone - there are too many Private Profiles of Dead People (one of beefs) - that should Not be Private. Still several outstanding Merges.

The (Mr. Unknown) - was likely created by GENI - because these Profiles use to be Managed by 3 individulas - who were Not Active for a Long Time. There use to be - abt. 5 Merge requests on many of the profiles.

rvk, done!

thanks David!
Ray

Private User
done :-)

thanks Martin!

Private User
I still unPro I can not even edit a profile.
Does this all is happening or is Geni, which has happened that I Angenscheidt Baridon Raul Enrique, can not?
Yo siendo unPro no puedo ni siquiera editar un perfil.
¿ Ésto les está pasando a todos o es a Geni, que se ha ocurrido de que que yo Enrique Raul Angenscheidt Baridon, no pueda?

Private User
http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000011299197396
this profile is into my family and i cannot edit it

Private User
erangensgenscheidt@gmail,com
Submit a request 08/22/2011 19:52
Your email address *
If you are a registered user, please login first to submit a request.
erangensgenscheidt@gmail,com

estoy frente a una medida contra mí // I am facing a move against on me
Yo siendo un usuario Pro no puedo ni siquiera editar un perfil.
¿ Ésto les está pasando a todos o es a Geni, que se ha ocurrido de que que yo Enrique Raul Angenscheidt Baridon, no pueda?
I still un Pro I can not even edit a profile.
Does this all is happening or is Geni, which has happened that I Angenscheidt Baridon Raul Enrique, can not?
I have more than 5 pending request
Does anyone in Geni working?
Because until now, I'm trying to be calm, but do not want to start giving speech to the FFCC, or a lawyer in the USA, Switzerland, Israel or where the devil has Geni has a Central House

Private User
Ticket #12969: erangensgenscheidt@gmail,com

Your request (#12969) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://help.geni.com/tickets/12969

Enrique (Henri (V)) Raul Angenscheidt Baridon, Cr. ( J.), Aug-22 15:58 (PDT):

estoy frente a una medida contra mí // I am facing a move against on me
Yo siendo un usuario Pro no puedo ni siquiera editar un perfil.
I still un Pro I can not even edit a profile.
I have more than 5 pending request
Does anyone in Geni working?
Because until now, I'm trying to be calm, but do not want to start giving speech to the FFCC, or a lawyer in the USA, Switzerland, Israel or where the devil has Geni has a Central House

This email is a service from Geni Help
Responder

Reenviar

help
help@geni.com
Mostrar detalles
Anuncios
Ticket Los
Compra Ticket con Descuento. Reserve Ahora en Despegar.com
www.despegar.com.uy/LOS
Más información sobre
Catalog Request »
Working Out »
Just Because Lyrics »
RFP Request »
Mensajes »
Arbol Genealogico »
Enviar Mensajes SMS »
Mensajes De Texto »
Acerca de estos enlaces

Archivar
Spam
Eliminar

Mover a

Etiquetas

Más

1 de 6
89% en uso
Estás utilizando 6820 MB de tus 7618 MB
©2011 Google - Términos y privacidad
Inhabilitar Buzz
Última actividad de la cuenta: hace 1 hora
Información detallada

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT THESE POSTS BY ENRIQUE..

http://www.geni.com/people/Pablo-Ben%C3%ADtez-Barreto/2649781

Pablo these are the posts I mentioned tonight.

I will try again (I am a Pro user):

Why the Dr. Sigmund FREUD tree - can NOT be "Fully Fixed" - by a Curator or a GENI technician ??

1) it has Outstanding Merge Requests

2) it has Private Zombie Profiles - previously Managed by 3 non-active people - now Managed by "Unknown" - due to the Latest Geni release

Thank you for any help Cleaning-up this Tree. It has been a Mess for a Long time !!

@ClaudiaHeller
Hi
I am a PRO user, I am the manager of the profile and have been unable to add information to it.
After trying to save, Geni says "page not found". Can anyone please tell me what I have to do in order to be able to manage the profiles I manage???

This is the profile: Richard Kann

And that´s what I want to add to it:
As his dates I'm having 4/28/1874 Vienna - 6/2/1944 NY
Siblings, apart from Leo and Hermine:
Ludwig, 12/3/1856 - 1/1/1864 Vienna
Max, 6/9/1859 Vienna - 12/16/1863 Vienna
(Jacob) Rudolf, 6/4/1862 - 8/15/1863
Karl, 1868 Vienna -

Thanks

Claudia - I tried to make your updates from his profile page and got the "page not found" error message, too. I suggest you report this to Geni's Help desk. However, I was able to update his information using the tree view edit function. I was also able to make the changes to Ludwig and Karl using the tree view edit. But I could only add birth and death place to Max's profile; trying to add the birth date caused the "something went wrong" error message to appear. What I assume is Jacob's "box" on the tree view never resolved itself so that I could try to edit it. I suggest you include this information when you report the problem to Geni.

Hi Sherry,
thanks!

Private User It is done.

could someone please tell me how to unlink a merge without filing a request?

this is the person i need to unlink

William Robert Bowles

thanks so much!!

Anita Buck What do you mean by unlink? Can you be a little more descriptive please.

sorry....i merged two people with similar names by accident and now i can't unlink them...i have a grandpa merged with a grandson and i need to separate them

Anita please chk

okay now my whole profile of Willbun James Garland Bowles is missing...the one remaining is the grandfather, the grandson is missing completely along with all info for his wifes family

i have added WJGB back to the tree but i have no idea all the info i had on geni for his wife and her family :(

What was the wife's name?

Eula Dorthula Bowles (Sinnickson)

I added her back but I don't have any of the other information that was there before.

Do you have names for Eula Dorthula Bowles (Sinnickson) parents or grandparents, were they in the Tree before?

i no longer have the names...i've misplaced my notes on them but i believe they were listed

the one that was deleted by me was after the two men were unlinked. she still showed up at the grandfathers wife, when she was actually the grandsons wife....

it's okay.....i've got tons more people to add to geni...maybe i will come across her info again one of these days

thanks for your work on the issue :-)

Showing 91-120 of 1960 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion