John Stovall, Sr.
|Birthplace:||Henrico, Henrico County, Virginia, United States|
|Death:||Died in Stovall, Granville County, North Carolina, United States|
|Place of Burial:||Granville County, North Carolina, United States|
Son of Bartholomew W Stovall, Sr.; Barthalomew Stovall; Anna S. Stoval (Burton) and Anne Burton
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for John Stovall, Sr.
About John Stovall, Sr.
No primary documentation for middle name "Bartholomew".
John Bartholomew Stovall
- MyHeritage Family Trees
- kimberly99 in Hulsey Web Site, managed by Ruth Hulsey (Contact)
- Birth: 1699 - Henrico Co, Virginia, USA
- Death: July 9 1781 - Granville Co, North Carolina, USA
- Parents: Bartholomew (Immigrant) Stovall, Anne Sarah Burton (Stovall)
- Wife: Dorcas Drury (Stovall)
- Wife: Dorcas NMI Drury (Stovall)
- Children: Delilah Stovall, John Stovall, Bartholomew Stovall, Elizabeth Stovall, William Stovall, THOMAS John Stovall, Josiah "John" Stovall, George Stovall, Anne Stovall, Susannah Stovall, Drury Stovall, Benjamin Stovall
John Stovall DAR Ancestor #: A110786
- Birth: 1702 - Henrico, Virginia, USA
- Death: July 9 1781 - Granville, North Carolina, USA
- Parents: Bartholomew Stovall, Ann Burton
- Married: Dorcas
John Stovall who resided during the American Revolution at Bedford Co. Virginia assisted in establishing American Independence, while bringing supplies to our troops. He is also listed in the Colonials soldiers of the south with his son's John Jr. and Bartholomew.
Patriot. Owner of 4 slaves.
1710- HENRICO CO., VA
1732-C1748 GOOCHLAND CO., VA, DEEP CREEK
BY 1748-C1749 LUNENBURG CO., VA, COUCH'S CREEK
BY 1750 GRANVILLE CO., NC
John Stovall who resided during the American Revolution at Bedford Co. Virginia assisted in establishing American Independence, while bringing supplies to our troops. He is also listed in the Colonials soldiers of the south with his son Bartholomew. John was the son of Bartholomew and Ann Burton Stovall.
John Stovall, Sr.'s Timeline
Henrico, Henrico County, Virginia, United States
Aarons Creek, Goochland, Virginia, USA
December 25, 1737
February 10, 1738
Goochland, Goochland County, Virginia, United States
April 12, 1740
Goochland, Virginia, USA
Mecklenburg, VA, USA
Goochland County, Virginia
Granville, North Carolina, USA
Cumberland County, Virginia