Monday Recap for July 23, 2012
Check out some interesting articles from the world of genealogy below!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Last Revolutionary War Widow Receives Final Pension – in 1906 (GenealogyBank) – Mary Harrell-Sesniak finds the obituary of the last widow of the Revolutionary War
- Britain’s first black community in Elizabethan London (BBC News) – The beginnings of Britain’s first black community
- Coping with Conflicting Census Data (Sifting Through the Past blog) – What to do when you find errors in the census data
- Roots Trip (Past-Present-Future) – Smadar Belkind Gerson embarks on a genealogy road trip!
- Barry’s GenTips #129: Adopted versus abandoned (Barry’s Blog) – A great research tip slideshow
- Monday Recap for July 16, 2012 – Last week’s recap
- Family Tree Tuesday – Uma Thurman – Learn more about Uma Thurman’s family tree
- DNA Testing for Genealogy – Getting Started, Part One – CeCe Moore begins part 1 of her DNA Testing for Genealogy series with a great overview of Y-DNA
- Are You Related to an Emmy Nominee? – See how some of this year’s Emmy nominated actors are related!