Showing 31-48 of 48 posts

What names ?
Report me please do !!

REPORT ME FOR WHAT ?
WAY I talked to a curator ?
You accusing me and being rude !

Raymond wants to leave because errors are never corrected or dealt with
So do many other users.

Proof a connection from a source not disprove it !

Raymond is complaining about the same think Phillipp is. That the MH imports are messing up the tree.

• thing not think :-/

EVERYONE: Enough, already. Each one's frustration is boiling over into bad relations which is not helpful. We all want to see the tree healthier and more accurate. Please refrain from attacking one another and just post information/links and/or evidence to build consensus. We surely don't need to become personal while we hold unresolved, different opinions.

I will not be told that my actions adding information and sources , trying to inprove profiles are the reason why people choose to leave GENI.
NO !! Just nasty and petty !!

Have added more than 20 000 sources : baptism,marriage or DN in one year to profiles
Improving GENI for everyone
Should remove all and return those profiles to the miserable state they wre in before I added and corrected information .
Curators with Judi's attitude and inability to correct wrong information her tjommies have added in 2009 , is the main reason users want to leave GENI not my actions .

She even told me to focus on new profiles of my own and leave the old profiles alone. I scratch where there is not even an itch with profiles that is not even my family.

Is that what we all must do just leave wrong information as is ?
Is that a solution.

Please don't stop adding sources and double checking info Phillipp? - it's invaluable to creating the best possible SA tree.
I think Judi must have had a bad day and misunderstood what she'd read or she never would have said that.

Positive feedback I can not resist .

Correct Sharon. Also my answers were misunderstood.
J

To all that are adding sources and correcting previous mistakes and stopping them from spreading, your efforts are appreciated.

Thank you all.

I agree Michelle.

Good to go forward then. Thanks everybody.

I am angry at those on GENI that believe a title makes them right and me wrong .
Also that I dare not challenge a curator .

Alex Moes
John Sparkman
Judith Susanna Hendrika Meyer
Herman Booyens

Behave more like KAPOS than assiting volunteer curators . .
So -- I have to take time out before I explode

Private has something else happened behind the scenes? Message me rather if you need to let off steam.

Just need a small break I think
Thx

Sometimes that's flipping useful. Don't stay away forever.

Showing 31-48 of 48 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion