• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 91-120 of 146 posts

Did someone say Daddy issues?

I used the "Share this Path" link in the yellow section. It automatically generates the short-link.

Erica: Introducing US Vice President Freud? :)

Served with President Marx.

Groucho Marx, that is.

BTW I just found Hankins families in Illinois, migrating there from Frederick County, VA, around 1800. They are the Monmouth County NJ Hankins originally.

Fielden Lewis Hankins

My all-time favorite US President was Merkin Muffly ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin_Muffly ). Also got to love what his name actually means (look it up yourself). ;-)

Hmm, and here he is on Geni: Peter Sellers (also Unknown Profile, it seems).

Uncanny resemblance between Dr Strangelove and Henry Kissinger. Life imitates art?

When I made the mistake of joining the military, back when I was young and stupid (rather than old and stupid), I did have a commanding general named Van Riper, nicknamed "Van Ripper, the Stripe Stripper". Being enlisted, I never met the guy, and I hear he was one of our best strategists, but obviously his nickname didn't indicate that he maintained a reputation that was particularly friendly.

He of course wasn't the reason behind US President Merkin Muffly's General Jack D. Ripper, but yeah, life does seem to imitate art sometimes...

We were at Hyde Park last fall, and I took a picture of the Roosevelt family pedigree showing the relationship of FDR, Teddy and Eleanor. I can't seem to attach it to this discussion. If you want a copy, send me a private message and I will forward to your email. It's from the Hyde Park Museum, so I'm sure it's accurate. It goes back to the first Roosevelt immigrant, Claes Martenszen van Rosevelt. I have some other great pictures of the Roosevelts taken at the Museum. FDR is related to 7 Mayflower passengers.

Mary, that's pretty cool. Could you upload it as a document and tag FDR, Teddy and Eleanor? Or, I could send you my email, if that's better.

I downloaded it, but since they are not on my Geni tree yet, I'm not sure where to put it.

Brendan, If you can't see the document, just send me your email and I will forward.

Thanks Mary. It has been attached to Teddy and Eleanor Roosevelt.

http://www.wargs.com/political/
Family trees of US politicians

Dan Quayle is my 5th cousin .. I only found out recently. I was born in England and now live in Spain but my ancestors are from the Isle of Man and hence the connection.

http://www.squidoo.com/craine-and-quayle-family-tree

President Johnson my 15th cousin once removed

if this is my connection to President Obama - Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA where does the 'black' root race, enter the tree ???

I don't believe there's any such thing as a "black" root race if I remember physical anthropology class correctly. Obama's paternal tree is Nigerian, as is, I bleieve, well known.

Susan, barracks dad

http://www.geni.com/path/MM+is+related+to+Barack+H+Obama+44th+Presi... Barach is my 12th cousin thru hester pierce morse dad

Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA is David Rosco Inman's 15th cousin once removed! On his mom's side ,,so Hello cousin

We need to be careful in the "High Temple" dear ladies. There we can find more remarkable interregations than annoying answers. Like ET's advisers of George Washington. He frequently told about to see - and speak - with them about what to do for the better future of the new country. And Lincoln described his own funeral some days before his death. To me, the most astonishing fact was discovered on Geni: my grandmother Ophelia was related "only" to 22 of all the 32 Brazilian Republican Presidents, but - at the same time - she was related to ALL the 44 Presidents of U.S.History. A peculiar "republican blood royalty" ?
Or a pure world-family-oligarchy - without royal and real country, besides power, everywhere ? Are there a power-gene in that family genoma ? Pope Urban II and Theodore "Ted" Roosevelt believed so. Hitler too.

Related Presidents of the United States:
George Washington, 1st President of the USA, is your 15th cousin five times removed  George Washington, 1st President of the United States
John Adams, 2nd President of the USA, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, is your 17th cousin four times removed John Adams, 2nd President of the USA
Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States of Americ,a is your 15th cousin five times removed Katherine Neville, Duchess of Norfolk
James Madison, 4th President of the USA, is your 14th cousin 7 times removed James Madison, 4th President of the United States
James Monroe, 5th President of the USA, is your 14th cousin 6 times removed James Monroe, 5th President of the USA      
John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the USA, is your 18th cousin thrice removed Hon. John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
Andrew Jackson, 7th President of the USA, is your 15thcousin five times removed Andrew Jackson, 7th President of the USA
Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the USA is your 21st cousin twice removed's husband
Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the USA
William Henry Harrison, 9th President of the United States, is your 16th cousin four times removed William Henry Harrison, Sr., 9th president of the USA
John Tyler, 10th Pres. of the USA, is your 18th cousin five times removed John Tyler, 10th President of the United States
James K. Polk, 11th President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed James K. Polk, 11th President of the USA
Zachary S. Taylor, 12th President of the USA, is your 16th cousin four times removed Zachary Taylor, 12th President of the United States
Millard Fillmore, 13th President of the USA, is your 17th cousin thrice removed Millard Fillmore, 13th President of the United States Franklin Pierce, 14th President of the USA, is your 15th cousin five times removed Franklin Pierce, 14th President of the United States James Buchanan, 15th President of the USA, is your 14th cousin 6 times removed James Buchanan, 15th President of the United States Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the USA Andrew Johnson, 17th President of the USA, is your 16th cousin four times removed Andrew Johnson, 17th President of the United States Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President of the United States, is your 16th cousin four times removed Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President of the United States Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President of the USA, is your 18th cousin twice removed Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President of the United States James A. Garfield, 20th President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed James A. Garfield, 20th President of the United States Chester A. Arthur, 21st President of the USA, is your 17th cousin thrice removed Chester A. Arthur, 21st President of the United States
Grover Cleveland, 22nd and 24th President of the USA, is your 18th cousin twice removed Grover Cleveland, 22nd and 24th President of the United States Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the USA. is your 16th cousin four times removed Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the USA
William McKinley, 25th President of the USA, is your 20th cousin William McKinley, 25th President of the USA
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA is your 17th cousin Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA
William H. Taft, 27th President of the USA, is your 18th cousin twice removed William Howard Taft, 27th President and 10th Chief Justice of the USA
Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States is your 18th cousin twice removed Thomas Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the USA
Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the USA, is your 18th cousin thrice removed
 Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the USA
Herbert C. Hoover, 31st President of the USA, is your 20th cousin Herbert Hoover, 31st President of the United States
Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed's 1shusbandt husband  Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the USA
Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the USA, is your 18th cousin twice removed Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the USA       
Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the USA, is your 20th cousin thrice removed's husband's grandfather Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States
John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the USA, is your 20th cousin twice removed John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the USA Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th President of the United States, is your 20th cousin Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th President of the United States
Richard Nixon, 37th President of the United States, is your 20th cousin twice removed Richard Nixon, 37th President of the United States
Gerald Ford, Jr., 38th President of the United States is your 19th cousin once removed Gerald Ford, 38th President of the United States
James E. "Jimmy" Carter, 39th President of the USA, is your 19th cousin once removed Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
Ronald W. Reagan, 40th President of the USA, is your 20th cousin once removed's late husband Ronald W. Reagan, 40th President of the USA
George Herbert Walker Bush, 41st President of the USA, is your 20th cousin George H. W. Bush, 41st President of the USA
William J. Clinton, 42nd President of the USA, is your 19th cousin twice removed's husband
William J. Clinton, 42nd President of the USA
George W. Bush, 43rd President Of the United States, is your 20th cousin once remoed George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA, is your 20th cousin twice removed Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA

http://www.geni.com/path/John+Pearce+is+related+to+Barack+H+Obama+4... john pearce/ pierce to my 12th cousin barack obama

Brendan,

FDR is already in the "Big Tree" through his Delano line to Richard Warren. I am not sure about tracing down through the Howland line though, as I am not, as far as I know, a direct descendant of Howlands.

It seems as if Wrestling Brewster, II, a 2nd great-nephew of Mayflower Passengers John Howland and Elizabeth Tilley and grandson of Love Brewster married my 7th great-aunt Hannah Tilden Thomas.

Michael

Erica,

Wasn't Pres. Lincoln's wife Mary Todd Lincoln?

Michael

Mary Todd Lincoln, First Lady

"Mary Todd Lincoln" could be made her "display name" if that is preferred.

Sounds like a great idea, I will try to help.

All hands helping make sure these trees are as good as we can get them is much appreciated!

What surprised me was that Obama is also descended from Norwegian and Danish kings:

http://www.geni.com/path/Kong+H%C3%A5kon+V+is+related+to+Barack+H+O...

Showing 91-120 of 146 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion