Bertrade "l'Ancienne" de Prüm - two sets of parents

Started by Sharon Doubell on Thursday, November 8, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
11/8/2012 at 12:31 AM

Merging in a duplicate tree has given Bertrade two sets of parents. As her parentage is open to debate, it seems better to discuss which parents we will settle on giving her. Justin Durand, Private User, Jason Scott Wills are the most recent curator revisions here.

Private User
11/8/2012 at 3:52 AM

Pretty much what is in the Summary in the About section sums up my opinion. Her parentage and spouse are not positively determined.

11/8/2012 at 4:01 AM

Still leaving the problem of what to do about her 2 sets on Geni :-)

11/11/2012 at 3:52 PM

My preference is always to follow Settipani, where he has ventured an opinion. We've done that in other areas of the tree, and some curators have suggested that it is our Geni convention to do that. I wouldn't go that far, but being consistent would help us avoid the problem of making conflicting decisions in different parts of the tree.

11/12/2012 at 1:20 AM

I'm good to go with that Justin Durand - it makes a lot of sense. I think Private User is likely to agree.

11/22/2012 at 3:32 AM

This is still an outstanding Tree Conflict. Do you guys want me to resolve it?

Private User
7/7/2013 at 8:21 PM

"My son, Rodrigo Castel, shared these genealogical informations. He doesn't use Geni anymore. He uses MyHeritage now. So, any wrong information here, perhaps it will be correct in his pedigree chart in MyHeritage. Regards, Victor Castel."

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion