Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, November 7, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 121-150 of 1359 posts

Armand Bombardier

aka Joseph-Armand Bombardier inventeur de la machine a neige (snowmobile)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Inc.

master profile asked plz
thank you merci
martin

thank you madam Jackson Switzer :)

Profiles that should be Master Profiles (to avoid Profile Wars):

John Scarburgh
Maude Scarburgh
(note: "Will" is not her birth name, but we don't know what is)
Henry Scarburgh, I
Elizabeth Scarburgh
(note: "Shaw" is probably not her birth name, but we don't know what is)
John Scarborough
Elizabeth Scarborough
Henry Scarborough, III
(to avoid confusion and mischief)
Maria 'Mary' Stanton
John Scarborough, "called Bartholomew"
William Scarborough
Samuel B Scarborough, Esq.
Naomi 'Amy' Davis? (There has been open war over this profile. I believe she is now correctly named and placed, and should be Mastered before another round of warfare breaks out - note, parents are UNKNOWN and NOT "Charlton")
Walter Holdsworth
Thomas Tyus
Henry Scarborough
(very little known about him, should probably be Mastered for mischief avoidance)
Ralph Scarborough (on general principles)
Hannah Wise
(She had a slightly older sister by the same name, who died as an infant...whose profile has "disappeared")
Katherine Revell
NN Scarborough, (Unknown Connection)
(a "convenience" profile for tracking/holding possibly-related Scarburghs)
Samuel Scarborough
(Probably related to the Accomack/Northampton Scarburghs, but we don't know how)
Col. Charles Scarburgh, Sr. (to avoid confusion)
Anne Charlton (another major bone of contention. NOT the same person as Mary, wife of Col. Edmund Scarburgh. NOT "Mary Anne Charlton". NOT a daughter of Capt. Stephen Charlton.)
Captain Stephen Charlton (NOT a Shelton. NOT a Skelton. NOT related to the highborn Charlton family. Parents unknown. Two wives, Bridget Pott (two daughters, Elizabeth and Bridgett) and Anne (twice-widowed) Huffe West. No daughter "Mary Anne Charlton".
Katherine Barlow Daughter of Anthony West, NOT any Scarburgh.
Charles Scarburgh (NOT Col. Charles Scarburgh. May be a cousin of Col. Edmund Scarburgh. Am tempted to put him under "Unknown Connection Scarburgh".)
Anne Jenifer (better Master her too, in case somebody thinks she's Anne Huffe/West/Charlton!)

Private User,

Should I lock them as well?

Kevin

I did some 'light' locking; when I saw a Source document for particular fields, those were locked.

I'd like Henry Spingler to get the MP designation.

Henry Spingler

Private User

Nicely done.

Thanks Angus W-S.. and this is the first time I've found a living relation through the Rittenhouse family...
http://www.geni.com/path/Michael-M-van-Beuren+is+related+to+Angus-W...
regards,
Mike vB

Why is this discussion being shown as (Reported)?

Just a side-effect that a single message was reported and removed (probably a spam message). Mike Stangel will probably fix it over the weekend.

Thanks, everybody who helped out with the Scarburghs et al.

Been working on

Martin Parmer

can you take a look, please?

If indeed he's at MP status, can we lock the name? Two other profiles are floating around that are him but have the wrong name. He's just plain Martin Parmer.

Also, you'll notice that his parents on the tree can't be his parents, according to their dates, but they ARE his parents -- their dates are wrong; his father served in the Revolutionary war.

I've contacted the other managers of his parents' profiles (and the ones above them) so that we can start working the problems out.

Thanks!

Anne Brannen
May I suggest we MP the profile with a reference to your discussion

Thank you @Kevin

Here is another interesting one:
John Richard Simplot

He was one of the oldest living billionaire until his death in 2008, he was six months shy of making 100 years...

Anne Sinton

Daughter of David Sinton (MP) and wife of Charles Phelps Taft, I

Please mp Abigail Hughes

please mp Edward Jackson

Joseph Eddie Seay - MP's the Edward & Sarah Abigail ... could you look at Sarah Abigail's family (eg. siblings and children) and help sort out which of the variety of SmartMatches are accurate? Some of them seem to have too many children late in possible child-bearing years. Once you've determined the 'correct' siblings & children, those could be MP'd as well.

please mp Nancy M Stutler

MP done for Nancy Stutler (Hughes)

Showing 121-150 of 1359 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion