ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 91-120 of 5212 posts

Could a curator please merge the duplicated children of Aline Katherine Stevens - they all seem to have 2 parents

Apologies - I meant Aline's grandchildren

When correcting this profile, I notice that he is the grandson of himself,
someone, please help undo this.
Niels Pedersen Dyre, til Sæby i Skaane

Private User -- check now and see if it's ok.

No, it's not Private User

His fathers name are "Peder Dyre", but he got a son named Peder Nielsen Dyre, someone has put up a doublet of his son as his father, so now, his son are occurring twice and has been wrongly set up as his father.

None of them are his father, does that help you?
His father was most likely Peder Lagesen.

The unmerging that had given Niels Dyre four parents was clear for me -- I will leave the rest to a curator familiar with the area.

And if anybody else who are a curator want to do it, that's okay. The end result on Geni will be that he has no father at all, (yet), when you actions are done. Niels Pedersen Dyre, til Sæby i Skaane

I repeat my request, delete his parents because "they" are his son and wife.

Private User I disconnected the two set of parents based on Niels Pedersen Dyre, til Sæby i Skaane birth date of 1412. Please look at the wife dates.

Erica Howton Thanks, I have corrected the faulty dates etc. probably caused by the previous mix up, (most likely), or due to incompetence, also likely, or due to the fact that few really knows how to follow the "dot to dot", who knows...

Anyway, Dyre is a family with a couple of different suggestion on some of the members making it easy to build up conflicting tree, so that's excusable. What's not excusable are when someone do not give a ** about the few facts that actually exist or turn the chronological order upside down, I sat the born before to 1412 based on the fact that he in 1427 made an attesting that year, in order to do that he would have been of age, otherwise it wouldn't have been legal, at that period the minimum age of being at age was 15 years old, legal age, a fact that the people behind DAA often doesn't mention, if they do not have the exact year of birth, they usually just skip it. On Geni at the other hand, it's become more essential to in fact use the system with estimations of ages, just to minimize the causes for errors. This profile does actually also exist with a slightly different name in another tree here on Geni, but with another father that I would have used.

Mike Stangel

Tanks!

Could a curator please reverse the merge that I just did on Mary Minney

Could a curator please look at this private profile Private - they have 3 parents

Could a curator please fix the gender on these abandoned profiles

Sarah Newman nee chase

Charles Newman

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺, merge is correct. Brenda was first married to Brown and then Heidt. She had all 4 children with Brown. I have assigned the correct parents to the children. Jim

have found a lot of privates that are deceased if someone could un-private them
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000022983249834#60000000...
attached to my line and my profiles :( so I can not go any farther ugh!
anyway Thank you in advanced :)

also found an possible abandoned tree
Clifford Morris Custer

another possible abandoned
Ruth Margaret Custer

Private
Merge was incorrect, parents should be this Edward (Private) and Barbara (Private)

Bobby Ann Sporing, Ruth is now public. It looks like you corrected Clifford. I am working in the first area that you linked. Jim

Bobby Ann Sporing, Hicks family is ready to go.

Private User, done. Please verify that it is correct.

Mary Juanita Frazier
Jim Wile is this profile abandoned also ?

Oops I must of fixed the previous one not sure but here are some privates if you would be so kind to check them and see if they can become un-private .
Thank you
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000022951133927#60000000...

Bobby Ann Sporing I have changed the few privates to public.

Thank you Kimberly Louise Fraser :)

Thanks Ann and James

Showing 91-120 of 5212 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion