ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 121-150 of 5212 posts

Could a curator please unlink these people from their spouse - it will make a seperate tree until I can get the rest of the profiles added. If you need any further information please message me

Private
Private
Private

Thanks
Leanne

Would anyone be able to merge Private User Richard Craig Petrofsky and Private (as well as each of their respective families) into their original profiles.

Sorry for the double post, but looking back it seems as though quite a few descendants of Hyman Petrofsky and Anna Sarah Petrofsky are in need of a merge.

Aaron Carpenter they are not Done!

Could a curator please unlink these people from their spouse - it will make a seperate tree until I can get the rest of the profiles added. If you need any further information please message me

Private
Private
Private

Thanks
Leanne

Private
Private

Thanks
Leanne

Apologies if this question is posted in the wrong thread: Is there a way I can stop someone from changing the language of the names of people in the profiles I manage? A particular relative of mine keeps changing all the names of the profiles of my relatives to Hebrew and deleting the English names, not realizing that you can add the name in an alternative language. I've tried to contact him to explain how he can do this, but he is ignoring my messages and keeps changing the language of names. Thanks!

Dan Isaac
Private

Thanks
Leanne

Private
Private

Thanks
Leanne

Hi Maxwell Charles Preston,
Not a fix to your problem - but I have been adding the Hebrew language and copying the Hebrew text to that and then adding the English into the English language section. That might give the person a hint that they too can do that too.

Could a curator please merge the duplicated child of Wallace - Wally Harris

Thanks

Would it be possible to Master Profile my too soon gone cousin, Jonathan Argo as to preserve the integrity of his profile?

Can the parents of
@https://www.geni.com/people/Ste-Sigolène-of-Austrasia/6000000011386... be set to

Daughter of @Chramsice de Bezier and
@https://www.geni.com/people/Sigolène-d-Austrasie/6000000009304865697 I am not allowed to set them to the correct values - W Giltjes has entered at least 2-3 different profiles for some of these people - somehow in a GENI GEDCOM the download included both the seperate MP'd profiles and his - this is a nightmare.

Thanks @Angus Wood-Salomon Looks good to me - so much fun sorting out the confusing mess that has been made :-)

unknown mother of William Douglas
Could some one please disconnect Robert (5th Laird of Halkhead) Ross and Jean Hamilton from this profile? Third time I have had to ask this because the note is constantly ignored on this profile...
I suspect because the ross family leads back to james iv that every one ignores the dna so they can have their own embellished line to royality... sigh.

unknown father of William Douglas also please remove the father and mother from this. thank you

I'm having a brain fog day and can't remember how to use the cutting tool so If some one could snip these off please Thank you

Private -- done.

Nobody ignored the notes, actually. In both cases, they were the end result of automatic merges.

Stupid Ghost Profiles full of Junk Data....

We'll all have to watch out for that until they're all dealt with.

Need help with ethics on Geni. I once took away the suffix "otrogen" = unfaithful, from this profile, Birgitta Knutsdotter (Ulv)

I'm sure that this wasn't her name, nor a nickname, nor an epithet, not a place description, etc. If she cheated on her husband, that should be put in the about me section, not the name field. This gang that are doing this previous also once had added "whore" in one profile in addition to a variety of inappropriate things, that all belongs in the about me section.

I need a good helpful curator to undo this last change by her and maybe just have some lesson on good manor on Geni with her?

Private User thanks. and Private User No the profile wasn't fulll of ghost data I don't think I should know cause I researched the line.. It was just people clinging to old disproven data..

Could a curator please check out the tree conflict on this private profile? It came up as a surrounding merge issue, but I can't look at it, since it's private. Thank you.

https://www.geni.com/list/tree_conflicts?focus_id=6000000003709966619

Showing 121-150 of 5212 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion