Adèle d'Austrasie, Abbess of Pfalzel - Parents Conflict Created

Начала Sharon Doubell вторник, 19 июля 2016
Показаны все сообщения (5)
19.7.2016 в 9:57 до полудня

Colin Bruce Milne can you come and have a look and help to sort it out. Let me know if I must undo your merge.

29.7.2016 в 11:45 до полудня

I'm trying to fix this - undoing the merges & uncoupling from the parents.

While Adela is definitely not the daughter of Regintrude of the Burgundians from what I can see -
Medlands raises the point that "No reference to the three supposed sisters Regintrudis, Irmina and Adela, or to their supposed parentage, has yet been found in near contemporary sources. There must be some doubt whether they were historical figures or, if they were, that they were the children of King Dagobert & his second wife [Nantechildis] http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/MEROVINGIANS.htm#_Toc184188205

I'm going to recreate her position as the child of Dagobert I, King of the Franks & Nantéchilde

following this: "The De Rebus Treverensibus sæculi VIII-X Libellus names "Ludewicum et tres filias…Regindrudim, Irminam, Adelam" as the children of King Dagobert and "regina…Nantilde", specifying that Regintrudis was married but giving no details about her husband[421]. A charter dated 1 Apr 685, classified as spurious in the collection, of "Adela…abbatissa Dagoberti regis quondam filia" purports to record her donation to the monastery "in villa Palatiolo in ripa Mosellæ" and names "germana mea Regentrude"http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/MEROVINGIANS.htm#_Toc184188205

but I'd like input about whether managers think she should be here at all.

29.7.2016 в 1:52 после полудня

My opinion: She should be here and linked as (supposed) wife and (supposed) daughter, but not as a mother. Explanations and links in the surrounding profiles. I think that's the best way to signal her provisional status.

I could probably help more, but don't have the time right now for something this nuanced.

For me she is notable because she is the supposed (but probably erroneous) mother of Lampade, who is the supposed (but probably erroneous) wife of Caliph Uthman (died 731) and (erroneous) mother of Umm and Susu bint Uthman, who married a couple of fictitious counts of Razès.

Straight into Holy Blood, Holy Grail territory. An extraordinary level of skepticism is warranted on the whole line. Marginally historical people have been pressed into service as ancestors of a line that's modern fiction.

29.7.2016 в 11:46 после полудня

Okay, I need to find and follow up the supposed wife and mother sources....

30.7.2016 в 9:23 до полудня

for the few time i agree with justin i have to say this
http://gw.geneanet.org/jacal8?lang=fr&p=lampade&n=d+aquitaine
mother is unknow for the time i have shearch,
and for Lampadie,
its look like that the lineage is a forced relation under probably slavery so in genealogy it give me headhache

here some proof of forced relation mariage :/
https://histoireislamique.wordpress.com/page/90/

Lampégie d’Aquitaine, fille du duc Eudes

Le wâlî Omeyyade de Cordoue Abd’ al-Rahman al-Ghafiqy rétablit l’ordre dans le pays et punit Othman-Munuza en 731. A côté de Puigcerda l’ancien wâlî berbère omeyyade, sa famille, de fidèles domestiques sont égorgés par les troupes Omeyyade. La fille du duc d’Aquitaine, épouse du chef berbère Munuza, descendant des Mérovingiens est emmené comme esclave à Damas et se retrouve auprès du Calife

Munuza est Musulman d’origine berbère. « Compagnon de Tariq », il participe, dès le début à la conquête du royaume wisigoth en 711, dans la progression du général lakhmide (tribu arabe) Musa ben Nusayr dans l’Est, depuis Caesar Augusta vers le Nord et Asturica Augusta par la voie romaine, arrivant jusqu’à Lucus Augustum.

En 722, Munuza Utaman Abu Nâsar commande les troupes Omeyyades à la bataille de Covadonga. En 730 il commande les troupes arabo-musulmanes dans la Cerdagne et dans le voisinage des Pyrénées et choisit Llivia comme siège de son pouvoir.

À la suite des querelles entre Arabes et Berbères qui prennent naissance avec le partage des dépouilles des vaincus, il embrasse le parti berbère et, mécontent, il signe un traité avec Eudes d’Aquitaine qui, pour se l’attacher, lui donne en mariage sa fille, appelée par quelques auteurs Lampégie (chez d’autres elle est nommée « Numérance » ou « Ménine ») et célèbre par sa beauté.

À la suite de la signature de la trêve, Munuza refuse d’attaquer les Chrétiens tel qu’ordonné par Abd al-Rahman al-Ghafiky, qui projette alors sa grande expédition en Gaule. Ce dernier ordonne à un de ses généraux arabe, Gedhi-ibn Zehan, de marcher contre Llivia.

Manuza meurt en essayant de fuir et de gagner les terres du duc d’Aquitaine. Quelques historiens arabes disent qu’il se précipita du haut d’un rocher ; d’autres prétendent qu’il mourut en défendant sa compagne. La tête de Munuza fut envoyée à son chef, comme trophée de la victoire, et Lampégie fut conduite à Damas pour orner le //////// sérail////// du calife

sérail =

Sens 1
Histoire
Palais ou harem d'un prince de l'Empire Ottoman.
Synonyme : palais
Sens 2
Littéraire
Milieu fermé sur lui-même.
Exemple : Avoir été élevé dans un sérail.

http://www.linternaute.com/dictionnaire/fr/definition/serail/

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении