Louis XVII, Roi titulaire de France - Was Eleazar Williams the Lost Louis XVII.?

Started by Private User on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts

An old article I found :)

1937 'Human Riddles', Queensland Times (Ipswich, Qld. : 1909 - 1954), 7 April, p. 4. (DAILY.), viewed 15 Aug 2018, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article117617818

My relative Eleanor Antionette Nesler Smith told me in1972 that she had a family tree book that showed she was a direct descendant of Marie Antionette. This album was held in secret as her mother @Alevia Stryker Nesler told her to never reveal what was in the book as she was afraid "frenchmen" would be hunting her. This album was seen by all immediate family, all of whom are now deceased. But after she passed, her husband gave the book to Antionette's brother's son in Washington State, USA. My regret is I never took photographs of the album. For what it is worth, Alevia spent her final years at Newtown State Hospital in Connecticut where she passed in 1939. This was a psychiatrics facility. I wonder if she "told" someone of the connection she believed she had with the Queen of France and was locked up as a result. Just a thought. There seem to be many folks who claim to have this same connection. Hopefully DNA can sort it all out.

My current husband has several connections to this Queen and her son through her father: One line is Louis XVII Titular King of France is my husband's first cousin five times removed's wife's aunt's husband's third cousin twice removed.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion