ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing 7981-8010 of 8088 posts

The owner of the profile Maria Bruno incorrectly merged the profile with Marie Abate Bruno. Can you please unmerge the two?

Private User , done.

Thank you!

Is this the log in for me, Marie?

Looks like the unmerge did not work correctly - think https://www.geni.com/discussions/216411?msg=1543500 shows Marie - but from Maria's profile.

Jens Johannes Staverskov

needs help not to be married with

Peder Gøye

Private User
They got a divorce now.

Hello, can you please unmerge the profile for Maria Bruno again. Maria Bruno and Marie Bruno are not the same person. I will attempt to contact Maria through Geni. Thanks.

Thanks Susanna!

Private please see above.

Susanna Barnevik - if I understood correctly, it was MARIE who posted - but Geni had her attached to the profile of Maria.
You tagged Maria -- not sure why or what you expect her to see / notice - but does Marie's login now go to the profile for Marie, or is it still going to the profile for Maria?

Private User
Are both Marie and Maria supposed to be claimed profiles, ie geni users? Or just one of them? And if so, which one?

Lois,

I think we have narrowed down that Marie Abate Bruno has claimed Maria Bruno's profile, and needs to disassociate her email with Maria Bruno so we can associate it with the right profile. Only Marie Abate Bruno should be claimed.

Herman Booysen
Susanna Barnevik
Private User -
Unmerging is far from perfect. Sometimes it leaves the wrong profile tagged to one or more documents.
This time it left the wrong profile associated with the email.
I am quite sure that is not something Marie can fix.
Not sure if a Curator can fix it, or if one of them should tag Mike to fix it.

Lauren -
Is this the profile that is supposed to be the claimed one, Marie? Marie Bruno
Or?

Private User and Private User
The Maria and Marie are two different people (different parents for example).
The Maria who wrote above has the same ID number as the Maria that Lois asked someone to undo the merge at. The profile is Maria Bruno and she calles herself Marie in her question, most confusing.

Look at the revision and you will see that the confusion may be because the Maria with ID ending with 513 is also called Marie.
513-Maria/Marie: Private with the parents Frank and Mary Bruno.
230-Marie: Marie Bruno with the parents Nicholas and Anna Abate.

I am a relative trying to help them out. Marie Bruno is the profile that should have the email associated with it. She is logging in and seeing Maria's profile and thus posting as "Maria" (513) but is really Marie (230). We aren't sure how to fix it on our end outside of getting her email disassociated with Geni support.

Mike Stangel - Can you fix?
The two profiles
1) Marie Bruno and
2) Maria Bruno
apparently were merged and have now been unmerged - BUT, per Lauren above and Marie herself a bit further back - https://www.geni.com/discussions/216411?msg=1543500
the email is now associated with the 2nd one - Maria - but should be asoiciated with the first one - Marie.

Yehuda Rubin I don't know if anyone got back to you re https://www.geni.com/discussions/216411?msg=1543081 re merging three brothers.

They are too recent for curators to merge. I have requested merges and it is up to profile managers / family members to complete the merges

Can someone help me disconnect my 3rd great grandfather
John J DeWitt
from a wife? Whenever I try it tells me it will split the tree and won't let me.
He needs to be disconnected from
Emma Arnold

His correct wife Emma Elizabeth DeWitt should be the only wife.
Thank you!

Good morning,

Could a Curator or Geni Costumer Service please complete this merges

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000048886741031?return=merge...

and

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000044561799951?return=merge...

Both relatives are inactive users.

Thank you very much!

Hi
Could someone please help finish this unmerging?

This is my fourth great grandfather
www.geni.com/people/Lars-Hansen/6000000009656497066

He was married twice. These two profiles are not his spouses:
Wrong: www.geni.com/people/Lars-Hansen/6000000030945672873
Wrong: www.geni.com/people/Karen-Hansen-Pedersdatter/6000000030945714906
And this profile is not his child:
Wrong: www.geni.com/people/Hans-Larsen/6000000030945393179

Thank you.

Sincerely, Dan

Dan Peter Christensen
Removed husband Lars Hansen.

But the wife and son you linked are not attached to your profile of your fourth great grandfather.

Best Regards
Susanna

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez
Hi! Unfortunately we can't help out with private profiles.
They only added one profile each - themselves. I suggest you brake the merge and they will not mess up your tree anymore.

best regards
Susanna

Melissa Marie Hummell
Someone fixed it

Needs made public: Dame Elizabeth (Pennie) Halliburton
I am trying to clean up ion the Halliburtons as I see multiple duplicates have been lying about lol. Some for over a decade :'(

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 She is too young to make public unfortunately.

Susanna Barnevik this is actually someone in 1690's and is a duplicate of Dame Elizabeth (Pennie) Halliburton

Thank you, Susanna Barnevik
When they are private, I cannnot see anything but the family names attached if they are public.
Thank you for making her public. Likely someone just hit a wrong key when they added her.

Thank you again

Showing 7981-8010 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion