Started by Private User on Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing 1-30 of 50 posts
Private User
11/4/2010 at 11:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbICjWI7Vrw

a song tribute to [Sayyidatina] Fatimah [Rad.A.]'s father - Prophet Muhammad of Islam (PBUH)

11/4/2010 at 11:48 PM

The song is really good, Ahmad. Thank you for sharing it.

Private User
11/5/2010 at 12:46 AM

glad u liked it erica :)

11/5/2010 at 9:16 PM

The Arabic Sultans of Sulu in the Philippines had the largest Sultanate before in southeast Asia

Sultan Abu Bakar the first sultan since 1457 AD

Sultan Kamalud Din

Sultan Maharaja Upu

Sultan Pangiran Buddiman

Sultan Tanga

Sultan Bungsu

Sultan Nasirud Din

Sultan Karamat

Sultan Shahabud Din

Sultan Mustafa (Shapiud Din)

Sultan Mohammed Nasarud Din

Sultan Alimud Din I

Sultan Mohammed Muizzid Din

Sultan Israil

Sultan Mohammed Alimud Din II

Sultan Mohammed Sarapud Din

Sultan Mohammed Alimud Din III

Sultan Jamalul Kiram I

Sultan Jamalul Alam I

Sultan Harun Narrazid (1884 – 1894 AD)

Datu Bataraza the Sultan of Southern Palawan in the Philippines

Private User
11/6/2010 at 2:28 AM

thanks for the info andrei, i think some of it has been in one of the articles in the profile too :)

11/8/2010 at 1:11 AM

you are welcome. The Filipinos of today although 90 % Christians are descendants of prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and are willing to embrace their Muslim brothers and sisters for peace. This is why since Nov. 4, 2005, the Philippines is celebrating end of Ramadan - hariraya puasa ...edil fiter !

Private User
11/8/2010 at 5:31 AM

i m interested in all the above sultans of sulu, as you've listed them, i wished somebody can make up their tree soon and research on them too

11/8/2010 at 6:53 AM

In my little knowledge of Quran... but in my belief, the people in Southern Palawan, the Tausog tribe coming from Datu Bataraza son of Sultan Harun Narrazid...it can be recorded genealogically that.... my friend Elmer Narrazid descendant of Sultan Harun ... descendant of Sultan Abu Bakar .... descendant of Imam Ali .... descendant of Ismael son of Prophet Ibrahim ... descendant of Prophet Noa ... descendant of Adam and Eve of Eden with about 120 generations, are one of with the best genealogical male lines in the world now.

11/8/2010 at 7:04 AM

And with this premise ... i could say that the best family tree in the world now available and based on very authentic sources are those of Arabic descent

11/9/2010 at 7:01 AM

elmer narrazid does not know geni...it just happened that I know his perfect genealogy from his son up to Adam... this is part of my 24 years of research.

Private User
3/13/2011 at 5:37 PM

i totally agree that Sayyidina Al-Hasan Al Sibti Al-Munthanna ( Mussanna ) R.A. is the son of
[Saiyyidina Imam] Hassan bin Ali [Rad.A.

Private User
3/13/2011 at 5:48 PM

Please be advised that that Prophet Saiyyidna Ibrahim (Alahis Sallam's ) father is Taric not Azar as that it is shown in the main line, Azar was his uncle according to the Islamic History.

6/1/2011 at 3:43 AM

Threats rarely work when you are asking people to get things done.

Quoting reliable, published sources, and putting the references to those sources into the profiles, usually helps a lot more.

If the publication is a book, it is convenient to specify the title, author, publisher, ISBN number and year; with a little work, it's possible to add such information to Geni's "sources" mechanism.

6/1/2011 at 1:09 PM

احمد

I suggest that you email Rehan Allahwala, in case he does not see this discussion. I agree that it would be terrible for this lineage to be incorrect. I would suggest that once Rehan gets it correct again, that he lock the profiles. I am sure that no one intentionally introduced an error. Sometimes merges lower down in the tree effect ancestors and people don't realize that.

Private User
6/3/2011 at 6:28 AM

Abu'l-Qasim Syed Abdul Hai Shahid Syed
14/3/2011 at 8:37 AM
i totally agree that Sayyidina Al-Hasan Al Sibti Al-Munthanna ( Mussanna ) R.A. is the son of
[Saiyyidina Imam] Hassan bin Ali [Rad.A.

this is already a reliable source as i cudnt be asked to surf further... besides, stating a religious fact, is not a threat... i think even the bible or torah does mention things about hellfire, i m pretty sure, instead of threat, i regard it humbly as an advice to remind ourselves of our sins...

Private User
6/3/2011 at 6:47 AM

thanks @hatte blejer

6/3/2011 at 8:38 AM

احمد - for us who do not know our way around Islamic history - could you give us the name of an Islamic history book (preferably in English - my Arabic is unfortunately terrible) that we can consult if we need to?

Private User
6/4/2011 at 3:46 AM

its ok, ive managed to contact rehan... so he will correct them all and as curator, u all cud refer to him instead, thanks for your concerns, all is good now :)

6/4/2011 at 7:58 AM

احمد
I'm glad to hear that. It's important for these profiles to have a knowledgeable curator which is why we did not try to fix them.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 9:27 AM

Correct Joint Version, Please Adjust it accordingly, Thanks.

starting from
Syarif 'Ajlan Syarif 'Ajlan
his father → Sharif Rumaithah Sharif Muhammad Abu Numaie Al-Awwal
his father → Sharif Muhammad Abu Numaie Al-Awwal Abu Sa’ad Al-Hasan
his father → Abu Sa’ad Al-Hasan Ali Al-Akbar
his father → Syarif ‘Ali Al-Akbar
his father → Qitadah (Syarif Mekah pertama)
his father → Syarif Idris
his father → Syarif Muta’in Abdul Karim
his father → Syarif Abdul Karim Isa
his father → Syarif 'Isa
his father → Syarif alHusain
his father → Syarif Sulaiman
his father → 'Ali
his father → Syarif Abdullah
his father → Abu Jaafar Muhammad ibn Abdullah AlAkbar
his father → 'Abdullah AlAkbar
his father → Syarif Muhammad At-Thaer and his brother Syed / Sharif Dawood son's of Syed / Sharif Al-Musa Sanne (II) ( My Lineage hence forth stats from Here )
his father → Syed/Syarif Musa Ath-Thani Abdullah Ar-Radhi, II
his father → Syed Abdullah alSanne (alSaleh arRadhi )ibn Musa alJaun
his father → Syed Musa alJaun ibn Abdullah alKamil alMahd
his father → Syed / Sharif Abdullah alKamil alMahd ibn Sayyidina Al-Hasan Al-Munthanna
his father → Sayyidina Al-Hasan Al Sibti Al-Munthanna ( Mussanna )R.A., II
his father → [Saiyyidina Imam] Hassan bin Ali [Rad.A.]
his father --->Sayyidina Imam Ali[Rad.A.] bin (son) Hz. Abu-Talib[Rad.A.] and Saiyyidina Imam] Hassan's mother--->Syeda Hazrata Bibi Fatima-Tuz- Zahra[Rad.A.] daughter of Prophet Of Islam- Hazrat Muhammed ( Alahis Salat Wa Salam )

Private User
6/5/2011 at 10:25 AM

Abu'l-Qasim Syed Abdul Hai Shahid Syed March 18, 2011 at 4:42 am

Assallam Alai Kum,
Pls. be advised that some one invaded my Paternal grand parents lineages and merged it wrongfully, therefore i decided to remove the nodes until the time when our curators, managers realize the key important factors that are needed to preserve our lineages according to our faith. I hope you must have gone through the " Discussions " regarding the wrongfully invading, merging and altering the lineages which i fed in initially till Adam ( Alahis Sallam ), and then they took control of the main areas ( most of all that of our Prophet ( Alaihis Sallat Wa Sallam's Profile.

Secondly, you need to correct the lineages of my maternal grand parents as well, Our preserved Shijra's shows differently as for my maternal grand mother ( " Tekhmal Shareef " ) shows clearly that Hazrat Ghous-ie-Pak's Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jillani( R.A)'s father lineage is " Hassni " i.e goes to Hazrat Imam Hassan ( Alahis Sallam ), his mother side is ( "Hussani " ) which goes to Hazrat Imam Hussain ( Alaihis Sallam )'
i hope you should be able to correct this entry ' thank you.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 10:32 AM

Abu'l-Qasim Syed Abdul Hai Shahid Syed February 27, 2011 at 12:28 pm Icn_padlock

" Reminder to our present and Future Family Members ".

Please be aware that the nodes from Hazrat Abu-Mohammed Mohiuddin Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani (Ghous-ie-Pak's) Father's lineage is wrongfully merged. Hazrat Imam Hassan Al-Mussanna has been shown as Hazrat Imam Hussain's son ( that need Correction) It should be linked to Hazrat Imam Hassan's tree instead; as the father of Ghous-ie-pak is Hassani. Not to mention certain sects don't really believes Hassanie's and try to merged it in wrong direction. Our original Lineages (Shijra) entered into the "Genie Family Tree " has been invaded, altered and merged. ( Just for Present and Future Inquiries ). Our maternal Farooqui's Shijra has also been effected due to that error. Hope it will be corrected ultimaytely. Thanks.

Secondly, Muslim's Lineage ends at Hazrat Adam (Alahis Sallam and Amman Hawwa. But the Genie's unknown Collaboraters, Curators, mergers and the managers have merged our Muslim Lineages to that of other Faiths that contradicts our faith and Islamic believes.

6/5/2011 at 10:37 AM

Private User

I advise you to contact Rehan Allahwala by Geni email in case he does not see this post. No one who is not in your family group or collaborating with you can see or edit profiles in your close family group (within four generations) unless they are public.

I will also alert Rehan. Thank you.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 11:08 AM

Thank You, as i recall i did post my requests to Mr. Rehan Allahwalla and Kazi Zulqadir Siddiqui; until to-date no such changes have been made. All major profiles are inaccessible now and also have been locked.

6/5/2011 at 11:21 AM

Private User - I've let Rehan know. I do not curate in this line. I recall the discussion about Adam and about images. Images in the Prophet's close family I believe have been controlled to be appropriate. It's more complex with profiles that are shared between millions of people of different faiths.

I do personally agree with you on the issue of Adam being created by, but not a biological offspring of the Creator. Unless it's a "symbolic" relationship.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 12:36 PM

Please note that as per Islamic faith, there is no such relationship : Symbolic / Bio-logical and/or otherwise of human Prophets and messengers to Allah The God Almighty.

6/5/2011 at 12:48 PM

Private User - I understand your statement and personally agree. But if I were Christian I would have a different view based on my religion, since they do say that there is a relationship between Jesus and God. And Geni has people of many religions who share our oldest ancestors, so here's where it becomes complicated.

My view is that when it comes to the immediate family tree of Jesus, I defer to Christian sources. When it comes to the immediate family tree of Muhummad I defer to Muslim sources. When it comes to the family tree of King David, I defer to Jewish sources. When it comes to the Buddha, I defer to Buddhist sources.

As for Adam, I have my view and others have theirs. He's a shared ancestor so to speak, so I accept some compromise there. It doesn't change MY view. I ignore the things I do not agree with.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 1:14 PM

Thanks for your kind understanding and your believes and opinions, i totally understand and acknowledge with due respect. i and the Muslim world personally disagree and differ to all such statements from other sources. like you do; I believe there has to be a way / method where we can preserve our Islamic Ancestry according to our faith. But if Genie curators merge our Islamic lineages to that of other faiths, then our faith and believes are totally eradicated and are force ably merged against our faith and believes. " The actual Bases of our Religion is harmed and effected. " I imagine Muslims particularly our Muslim Curators have not reached their interests and investigations on these significant issues yet. They all seems to enter data but do not understand nor cautious about the finished line / end game.

6/5/2011 at 1:26 PM

I agree that this is a complicated issue and I am sorry that I do not have a solution. I believe it's an important issue however to ensure that those whose ancestry is represented have their ancestry represented in accordance with their records and traditions, to the extent possible. Of course, even among people of an ancestry, there may be differences of opinion too.

Since Rehan is the curator in this area, it is best to continue this dialogue with him. But I am interested and am hopeful that you all will find a way to address some, if not all, of your concerns.

Private User
6/5/2011 at 2:40 PM

Thank you in anticipation for understanding these relevant and the most significant key issues in regard to the Muslims Heritage; It is our deemed right to be represented and documented according to our Islamic Faith. In the global democratic era, where every individual enjoys & respect each other and have equal rights; should not hold hostile or conservative feelings and attitude in resolving these key conflicts towards a peaceful religion of Islam, i hope all will come together to assist and resolve the prevailing key issues to eliminate the existing conflicts and to restore the correct human genealogy according to our Islamic believes in order to preserve our true lineages according to our faiths for future generations to be proud of, Thanks and nice to hear from you, all the best and best regards.

Showing 1-30 of 50 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion