|Current Location::||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Birthplace:||Johannesburg, South Africa|
About Pam Karp
I am a member of the Geni Curator Team and have been actively using the program since 2009. I have initiated and helped develop a number of projects while assisting users to make the most of their Geni experience.
- My DNA mtHaplogroup is H1b2a1.
- Maternal country of origin Poland
- Religious group Ashkenazi
- Autosomal DNA results are on FTDNA and Gedmatch.com.
- Mitochondrial DNA haplogroup project at H1b2a1 Users sharing this group are related along their maternal lines.
Don't be surprised if you find me in parts of the one World Family Tree near to you! It's part of my work as a Geni curator to help clean up the World Tree, so I might end up in branches close to you. If you see my work in the tree near where you are working, say hello! I'm delighted to meet you, and happy to be of service. And, of course, if I've made any mistakes, please let me know, and attach sources to the profile or in a Discussion under that profile. All of us, curators and users alike, work together here on Geni.
If you would like to learn more about the concept of a World Family Tree is on Geni, please check out the Geni project: Connecting to the Big Tree for more information about it.
Or, specifically my involvement in creating projects with a Jewish influence, the most significant of which are currently:
- Origins of the Baghdadi Trade Diaspora
- Jewish Families of Krakow, Poland
- Jewish Communities of Galicia
Professionally I am an abstract artist though currently in sabbatical. My paintings are found in private and corporate collections nationally in Australia, London, Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver and South Africa.