Following the many Curator discussions on Geni that (d)evolve into cat discussions, Sharon feels the need for a solidarity project. (From now on known as the CCLC's. We are working on a secret handshake that can translate across the Net)
We have voted Victar Honourary Chairperson, in order not to be sexist, & other men are welcome to identify themselves with this project too. (We truly feel that males are not just doomed to be Doggedly Deranged, but can aspire to higher things too ;-)
Should you want to be considered for this exclusive club, please slink up and join :-)
- Uber-Crazy Cat Lady!
- Ultimate Crazy Cat Lady Video!" - Two Broke Girls CBS sitcom (just get past the first 5 ads)
- Design-Conscious Cat Lady New York Times "Cool For Cats"
- 5,000+ year Cat-Human Bond
GENI CAT TREE:
We're looking for someone to approach Bjorn to create an exclusive Cat Tree for us:-) :-) :-)
INTRODUCE YOUR CAT
Text required here:
- Erica on the 'The Cat That Ate Brooklyn':
- Lars on his grand old man 'Fatsoe':
- Terry - Sammy & Mia (the most annoying and embarrassing cat ever) Sammy sadly died. Now there's little Willow.
BEST CAT STORIES
- Sharon Nov 2011: (not in line for the best): We were adopted by a very beautiful black and white (tuxedo markings) cat for Halloween. She stared down the two Chow Chows; the Macaw; the Cockatoo, the Maine Coon & the Chinchilla - after that we were easy pickings! She doesn't seem to be going anywhere and so we've started to feel forced to name her: The vote is between: a) 'Bastet' (;-) the Egyptian cat god (which we are sure the other 2 cats are calling her behind her back) and b) Belladonna (for Halloween). Any votes?
- Shmuel Nov 2011: on 'Cats that come with the lady'
- aanvulling welcome !
ALL-TIME BEST CAT DISCUSSIONS on GENI:
Cannot be added because they have been held in the privacy of the Curator Thread and people might die of embarrassment. Ben M Angel on Chinese 'cathouses,' though, is widely considered the all-time classic!