This project is for profiles that are born twins, triplets or other multiple births.
The chance of conceiving spontaneous triplets is as high as 1 in 8,000 (1 in 500,000 for identical triplets), there’s no question that multiples are somewhat of a rarity.
- Mrs. Vassilyeva (wife of Feodor Vassilyev), who gave birth to 69 children: 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
- Scrooge McDuck’s three nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, are identical triplets!!
- The psychiatrist who invented the Five Stages of Grief, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, was an identical triplet.
- MLB baseball players Dennis Cook, Luis Gonzalez, Dave Righetti, and Phil Hiatt are all fathers of triplets.
- Richard Thomas, a.k.a. “John-Boy Walton,” has triplets.
- At one time; Franklin Pierce, George Washington, and Mary Magdaline Wolf [Lehman] were the oldest Triplets in the USA, January 4, 1902. Their parents also had a set up Twins; John B. and William D. Lehman