Saturday 2 July 2011, at Palais Princier, Monaco
Members of the Wedding Party
The Bride's Family
Members of the Royal Family of Monaco
- Caroline Princess of Monaco
- Charlotte Casiraghi
- Pierre Casiraghi
- Alexandra Prinzessin von Hannover
- Stephanie Princess of Monaco
- Louis Ducruet
- Pauline Ducruet
- Camille Gottlieb
Members of Foreign Royal Families
- Albert II Koning der Belgen
- Queen Paola of Belgium
- Princess Astrid of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Prince Laurent af Belgium
- Prinsesse Claire af Belgium
- Frederik, Kronprins til Danmark
- Mary af Danmark, Kronprinsesse af Danmark
- Joachim, Prins til Danmark
- Prinsesse) Marie Prinsesse af Danmark
- Sofía de Grecia, Reina consorte de España
- Felipe de Borbón y Grecia, Príncipe de Asturias
- Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, Princesa consorte de Asturias
- Phillippe, Duke of Brabant
- Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia, IV
- Marina of Pricess Naples
- Emanuele Filiberto de Savoie, Prince of Venice and Piedmont
- Clotilde, Princess of Venice and Piedmont
- Prince Charles of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Princess Camilla of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz
- Alois, Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein
- Duchess Sophie in Bavaria, Princess of Bavaria
- Kroonprins Willem-Alexander der Nederlanden
- Prinses Maxima der Nederlanden
- Haakon Magnus Kronprins av Norge
- Mette-Marit, Kronprinsesse av Norge
- Carl XVI Gustaf av Sverige
- Silvia Drottning av Sverige
- Victoria, Kronprinsessa av Sverige
- Daniel, Prins av Sverige, Hertig av Västergötland
- Carl, prins av Sverige
- Madeleine, prinsessa av Sverige
- Edward, Prince of the United Kingdom of Great Britain
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- PM José Manuel Durão Barroso, President of the European Commission
- Mary McAleese, President of Ireland
- Nicolas Sarkozy, President of the French Republic
- President Gen. Michel Suleiman of Lebanon
Members of Government, Parliament and Devolved Administrations
Representatives from the Church and other Faiths
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Other guests at The Wedding Service
- Giorgio Armani
- Bernard Arnault
- Dame Shirley Bassey
- Sir Richard Branson
- Carla Bruni
- Naomi Campbell
- Mel Gibson
- Sir Philip Green
- John B. Kelly, III
- Katherine Kelly
- Nicholas Kelly
- Karolína Kurková
- Ashton Kutcher
- Demi Moore
- Inès de La Fressange
- Virginia McKenna
- Sir Roger Moore
- Bertrand Piccard
- Jacques Rogge
- Jean Todt
Official Wedding Ceremony Schedule
The following timings have been confirmed for the Wedding.
THURSDAY 30 JUNE
- 7.00pm : Journalists accredited by the Press Centre are invited to attend a special press event on the Hotel Méridien beach in Monaco.
- 10.00pm : The couple will offer a special concert by the Eagles for Monegasque citizens, residents, persons working in the Principality and people from neighbouring communities. This concert will take place in the Louis II Stadium, before an audience of 15,000 people expected to attend.
FRIDAY 1st JULY
- 5.00pm : The civil wedding will take place in the Throne Room of the Prince's Palace.
The Monegasques will be able to follow the ceremony on giant screens located on Palace Square. The Square will be accessible to Monegasques and their families from 4pm onwards.
- 5.50pm : After the ceremony, the newly-wedded couple will appear on the balcony of the Salon des Glaces in order to salute the Monegasques.
- 6.00pm : The couple will then join them on Palace Square for a buffet prepared by the Fairmont Monte-Carlo, with Mediterranean and South African dishes by Chefs from South Africa and Monaco. The Mayor of Monaco will present the gift of the Monegasques to the couple.
- 8.00pm : The residents of the Principality will be invited to a reception on the Port.
- 10.00pm : A large concert will be offered by the newly-wedded couple on the Port. Jean Michel Jarre will present a unique show.
A very large audience is expected.
SATURDAY 2nd JULY
- 5.00pm : The religious wedding will take place in the Main Courtyard of the Prince's Palace.
The gates of the Palace will remain open in order to allow around 3500 seated persons to follow the ceremony, which will be broadcast on giant screens on the Palace Square.
- 6.30pm : The couple will leave the Palace for the Sainte Dévote church in order for the Princess to leave her bouquet.
The public will be able to gather all along the procession route in order to congratulate the couple.
- 9.00pm :The official dinner will be served on the Opéra terraces, followed by fireworks and the opening of the Ball in the Opéra.