Technical difficulties?

Started by Private User on Thursday, February 16, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1531-1546 of 1546 posts

Thanks Brian G.

No worries. It happens!

Noah Tutak ALL profiles I want to edit

back to normal. thanks.

Hi everybody,

I can't merge any more. It's enlisted that I should merge the profiles of Rimonda (Rina) Lifshitz and Alon Lifshitz which I can't merge because they are private. Every time I try to merge other profiles it is not working and shows to merge those two mentioned profiles.
Ingrid

Ingrid

I get that kind of problem too sometimes. I believe it's a cache issue and a bug that Geni should get fixed.

There is a workaround - I close the browser and start it again. That seems to clear the "stuck" requested merge away and I can continue on.

Thanks, Erica.
I'll try that.

"we are experiencing technical difficulties"

anyone else having problems at the moment?

Yes, Ray and Jadra,
I have.

I tried to correct a profile and waited ages until the sign came: we are experiencing...

Ingrid

ok. so it's not just me.

now we have wait for those people on the other side of the ocean to wake up and do smtg before they head for the weekend

I have the same for more than two hours
Robert

Every time you try to edit...Geni will be right back, technical difficulties..

Have shut down and restarted 4 times....

there's nothing you can do Fay. it's up to the Geni people now. let's see how fast they can deal with it. tick tick tick....

Thanks rvk..for the empathy....I know it does nothing...but it gave me something to do....and in exploring the situation I did find out that you can work on 'tree view'....at least you can add people and enter their data...

Just nothing in 'profile view'.

actually, i only work in tree view and it doesn't work...

hm, it started working again

We are going to close this discussion. Please feel free to open a new discussion the next time you have a technical issue that you want to discuss.

Showing 1531-1546 of 1546 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion