Jesus of Nazareth - Merging public profiles into MPs

Started by Alex Moes on Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-46 of 46 posts

Speaking of fiction, I enjoyed the family connection linking Jesus and Mary Magadalene to a son named Josephus, a son named Joshue, and then Aminadab, and the Irish queen in early AD marrying Aminadab and having a daughter listed only as verch Aminadab, but the line is traceable on geni so where do we decide where the fiction begins? This is a line going down to me through a de Temple who may have also been fictional, I don't know for sure, but it is very interesting the interconnections of all harmonic and synchronous beings in this universe of song manifesting as light.

This is a line from modern fiction. Some people are very fond of and will go to great lengths to circumvent the system in order to add it. The curators who work in this area always cut it when we notice it.

Last time I looked, I'd cut the link between Jesus and M Magdalene, and asked for it not to be restored as there are no sources. Is if back? :-/

*it - predictive text.

Still cut last time I checked.

I did not check lately sorry. I have written a lot of books about the interconnections of music to the creation and, yes, maintenance of the universe, as most ancient mystery schools admitted this idea that light comes out of sound and the real miracle is the amount of space between the atoms and the weakness of the hydrogen oxygen bond that even makes Life possible. The inability of most modern scientists to take off the blinders of validity as repeatability when we now know that the universe is mutable not static, something they have been arguing over since the ancient Greeks at least, makes the statistical validity theory obsolete and returns us to the idea of Life Itself is an ongoing symphony where even stars participate.

See what you people did by having fictional profiles on this site?

Was it us having fictional profiles or you bumping up this old discussion thread?

Horse/cart, chicken/egg?

Alex Moes,

Important question to answer.

I would say that it depends on how deeply you are looking at it. I doubt that this is the only thread that will ever happen about fictional profiles that are linked to the Global Tree. Do you honestly believe that if this were a new thread than anything would be much different? I mean you *honestly* are willing to say that people would respond differently if i go and start a completely new thread right now... ???

I disagree that this would have made a difference, and i get angry when people respond to my threads in a different thread. To me it seems quite rude. Thus i follow the golden rule: Treat others the way you would like to be treated. I don't want people to split the thread, thus i don't do that.

On the other hand i wouldn't spend time talking about splitting the thread on the split thread; i might consider sending a person a private message asking to delete the new thread and respond on my original one. The reason for that is quite simple, at the end of the day whether a person prefers to "never resurect an old thread" or to "never split the thread" it is quite silly to begin talking about philosophy of the golden rule in the thread about mythical figures. (Yes, i'm being sarcastic, but in order to make a point).

Therefore i would like to thank you for a question, which has allowed me to write this response, but this is one question is something that may have been asked in the new thread. Will you chose to delete your post and repost it as a separate message, i'll move my response there as well.

Maternal cousins are descendants of King David according to Geni. Knowing Jesus was also,I did my own search. Geni has it I'm descended from Abraham via Ishmael via the van Wyk stamvader. Jesus is a cousin as his mother Mary is somehow connected to the van der Merwe stamvader,as is Mohammed! Jesus has "unknown father"-cleverly sidestepping controversy.. Personally I'm also sceptical without DNA as to all these connections being accurate that far back. Archaeological and historical evidence is already sufficient to prove Jesus' existence if one considers the Shroud of Turin as part of that evidence. Eerily, scientists can't explain how the "photographic" negative image of a crucified corpse could have been left on the fabric.
So far I think Joseph was his father and that he was deified after being exceptional in life. I'm open to new evidence.. my "faith" currently being tested by a former cripple whose leg was suddenly restored to normal length by a faith healer. He has the scars still.. Not to mention all the psychics around me at present-science still can't explain their abilities.

The Turin shroud was carbon dated to the medieval era.

Sharon dear,
I HAVE heard that there ARE sources in the Gnostic writings, some VERY early, that link Jesus and Mary Magdalene by marriage.

But it's not my barrel of worms.

There's nothing contemporary within 100 yrs of Jesus.

@Jesus:mediaeval rewoven section of shroud was mistakenly tested. Stitching matches that from Masada 40-73AD and lignin tests suggest linen could be up to 3000 years old! A second relic "facecloth" exists with the same rare(3%) type AB blood from the same person.. Radiocarbon tests were contaminated by centuries of contact with worshippers. An expert suggested a burst of light made the image,bloodstains were already present.
See newgeology.us/presentation24.html

Showing 31-46 of 46 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion