Henry IV of England is your 24th great grandfather.

Started by Private User on Friday, August 16, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 271-300 of 328 posts

Dale what dna number? I called 888-2622263 and the guy said he couldnt help me.

Sir John Perrot

Sir John Perrot is your fourth cousin 14 times removed.

Thanks Mr. Rice, It made me smile when I looked at his profile picture :) He does look like he was a rather slick character!! I see that you have mastered the copy and paste already!!

Why is there stuff with religion on here, talkin about Henry the 4th, not Mohammed

Good question. I thought it was about Henry the 4th not Mohammed, too!

Hello,
I'm not sure how I got invited to this conversation, but Henry IV of England is my 22nd great grandfather. Greetings to all my distant cousins out there.

@ Henrique IV de Inglaterra, é meu 4º Primo, 16x Removido.

Relion has nothing to do with the subject. A Saarinen , why don't you start a discusion on the subject and let us get on with this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_IV_of_England

Henry IV (15 April 1367[2] – 20 March 1413[3]) was King of England and Lord of Ireland (1399–1413). He was the tenth King of England of the House of Plantagenet and also asserted his grandfather's claim to the title King of France. He was born at Bolingbroke Castle in Lincolnshire, hence his other name, Henry (of) Bolingbroke /ˈbɒlɪŋbrʊk/. His father, John of Gaunt, was the third son of Edward III, and enjoyed a position of considerable influence during much of the reign of Henry's cousin Richard II, whom Henry eventually deposed. Henry's mother was Blanche, heiress to the considerable Lancaster estates, and thus he became the first King of England from the Lancaster branch of the Plantagenets.

@ Henry IV, of England is your 4º cousin, 16 times removed.

Dear Dale, I agree with you !
Regards and much love to all.

INGEBORG: nice to see you here...and you are my 18th cousin etc. but directly we connect at the BEAUCHAMPS...I want to tell you that you have coloring and features very much like my sister's daughter here in the USA but she would be older Im sure....You are both LOVELY to see, I can assure you that....Kind Regards...DCR 1948

Thanks to all, this has been an interesting conversation to follow, and to think we all are linked to the same ancestors.....And HenryIV is my 19th great uncle

Henry IV is my 8th Cousin.

Ian: Did you ever look at Reynold Grey 8th Baron De Winton? I've forgotten if I asked and you answered....sorry. DCR

Dale C. Rice
Can you post the link to the profile? Not sure if I have ever seen that one or not.
Thanks, Ian Winton

Reynold Grey 7th Baron of Wilton Reynold Grey, 7th Baron Grey of Wilton

Name is WILTON...but sounds like your family....8th Baron is listed as his son. fyi

John related to Ross Perot pressidential cannidate?

Henry IV of England is your second cousin 19 times removed.

Henry IV, of England, is your 4º cousin, 16 times removed.

My 18th great uncle, Grampa Johns son and a picture, cool.

Is he my 18th great uncle or my 24th ggf?

he is my 2nd cousin 20 times removed

Henry IV of England is my 24th great-grandfather. I love having this knowledge but I would love it even more if I knew how to document it. Help?

17th great uncle

@ my 16th great uncle.

15th great uncle

@ Soy de Venezuela, Sur Ame'rica, y me han llegado muchísimos coreos diciéndome y reafirmando mi paentesco con Heny IV, me gustaía saber quiénes son mi s paientes más cercanos, sólo por curiosidad, pues vivimos tgan distantes , que no encuentro otra forma de comunicame.

Henry IV of England
is my 6th cousin 17 times removed.

Frances Delores Flick

Everyone can participate in documenting the Geni tree.

Start from yourself and follow each link to your target - in this case, Henry IV - documenting as you go in Geni. A lot will already have been - lucky you for being a Geni member & not having to re invent every wheel!

Start a new discussion for documenting techniques in Geni, perhaps. It's a great question.

Showing 271-300 of 328 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion