St. Mary Magdalene - Could relics recently found in Historic Jamestowne Virginia, be that of St. Mary Magdelene?

Started by Alfred "Ed Moch" Cota on Sunday, October 18, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing 61-71 of 71 posts

somthing i dont understand is...if jesus not existed why some one waiste the time and alot of consuming time to explain it to other not talking here of the search and trying to get an oposition of the reading

well we are far of the subject of the discution

so the relic..a christian one from mary of marymagdeleine?

why think of this jesus never existed as the G_D

what we do with islam and judeochristianity ?
i wish that all of those before 1600 profile be remooved
we need to concentrate on our ancestor that land in america thats all.

Capt. Gabriel Archer of Jamestown is my 6th cousin 11 times removed thru the Dennises, Mannings and Brandons. (I'm also related to the Wright who was involved in the Gunpowder Plot with Guy Faukes). I'm also directly related to West and Wainman. Very interesting! Sandra

I am related to every one of you, with the exception of Betty Swindle Lyon! Awesome. Hello, debating cousins (What's new with that, eh? It's a family gathering!).

Enough is enough. I was in a coma and yes I had a near death experience but my brain shut down I lost all senses. Even thought goes and we are stupid to think Jesus was more than a man we are wrong with religion. light created life and 98% of of our history is lost

I agree.

Geni is for genealogy, not religion. Can we keep religious opinions to a minimum, please?

A historical Jesus is a different question than whether Jesus was divine.

When someone is telling you about Jesus, they are telling you more about themselves than about Jesus, I think ;)

ok thank you justin for explain it to me!

I'm sorry using the stupid that's rude of me

I don't know how we got diverted to Jesus, when the focus on the mysterious relic-ampule box found at Historic Jamestowne, might be connected to ST. Mary Magdeline?
According to Dr. James Horn... it was found in the grave of Capt. Gabriel Archer. It is assumed that he was a "Secret Catholic", which seems no problem, but the idea of finding such an historic artifact opens up the debate of what is genealogical-religious history. Tests are still being done on this artifact.
It would be a no brainer if they can open and/or drill into it without damage or destruction and extract a sample for possible DNA analysis as to it's point of origin and the "M" and related symbols pointing to it being a bonafied religious and/or Templar artifact?

I grew up in the Fordham section of The Bronx, New York. The original colonial lands of Fordham was once owned by John Archer Sr, the Nephew of Capt. Gabriel Archer of Jamestowne. I did a lot of research on Fordham and I find it very interesting the timing of this discovery and the connections of "The Archer Families". If the present genealogy is correct, these familes link up to The Jamestowne Families and to St. Mary Magdaline. If the relic box and ampule are proved to be a false relic, it still does not explain away the facts that it was found where it was found?

na templar but christian =M

it can be the mayflower lost box :/

the relic probably a thing for a next tv ishow in the futur

we maybe ask a remote viewer for this

do they dna test those buried guy before the box?

The information of this thread is very interesting and useful. Captain Gabriel is my 12th great-uncle! I think it's amazing to find how involved my family was in English and American history. Only wish they were mentioned in history books. :)

Showing 61-71 of 71 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion