Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
8/19/2019 at 5:54 PM

Hi all,

My name is Jasmine Swift and my TV production company, Midwest Livestock, has been researching Jan Gies and Miep Gies for one of our projects. Our research landed us on the pages of Samuel Nathan Cohen, Louis Cohen and Froukje Saartje Stoppelman. Froukje's two children, Alida and Alfred, her brother Meier "Max" Stoppelman as well as her mother, Henderina Stoppelman all went into hiding during the Holocaust with the help of Jan Gies. We know what's been published in books but through our research, we believe the network of people hidden by Jan and Miep extends further.

We wanted to know if we could speak with anyone further as we're in the search of any specific stories circling the Dutch Resistance in connection with Jan Gies as well as the untold stories of those hidden. We'd appreciate any insight you may have.

Thank you so much for your time,

Jasmine

Private User
8/19/2019 at 6:42 PM

To assist getting attention of relevant project managers and followers, I am tagging the referenced profiles:

Jan Gies

Miep Gies

Samuel Nathan Cohen

Louis Cohen

Froukje Saartje Stoppelman

Alida Rinie Cohen

Private

Meier (Max) Stoppelman

Henderina Saartje van der Reis

Private User
12/20/2022 at 3:55 AM

Would like to get some feed-back on your request. Did Geni-members help to get in touch with the right people?

Private User
12/20/2022 at 11:48 AM
Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion