for curators: my profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Erica Howton on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1111-1140 of 1795 posts

Please consider Danny Franklin Drollinger's great-aunt Jessie S. Williams for an MP. We had a lot of fun putting her profile together! TIA for your help.

All set, Private User and Danny Franklin Drollinger. Maybe add her to some of the Jamaican projects next?

Please consider for MP: Święty Maksymilian Kolbe

Best wishes,

KW

Private User Done

Kevin Lawrence Hanit ~ I believe
Jerusha Hess is now ready for an MP.

Thanks!

Private User,

I am unable to make her profile an MP as there is a claimed profile in her family group.

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence Hanit I'm not sure I understand. She is only connected to 5 people and I added them all.

Private User,

I have MP'd her profile. You can now add her to the necessary projects.

Kevin

Hello,

Please consider for MPs both profiles:

Celina Rozalia Leonarda Borzęcka (Chludzińska)
Stanisław Pawłowski

Best wishes,

KW

All set, Private User.

Private User, I am going to look for a curator who works on Polish lines to curate your work. Makes a lot more sense than having the rest of us do it. :)

The two curators who list Poland as an interest area are Andrzej Hennel and FARKAS Mihály László. My suggestion would be to work directly with them, Private User.

Thanks for an answer, Private User. I remain in touch with Andrzej Hennel, therefore it should not be a problem. :)

Please consider my 8th great-grandfather for an MP Nathaniel Stowe . I have documents to add to his Source tab but for some reason am unable to access that tab without getting an error message.

Private User done. Shoot me a mail with an online doc to upload & I'll see if I replicate your error msg

Thanks for your help, Erica!

Please consider my 9th gg for an MP, Nathaniel Stowe. He's the father of the guy profiled above.

Jennifer - done.

I don't usually "field lock" overviews but I do for Jennifer's impeccably typed & formatted ones.

Awww, thanks! And while I'm committing public thankitude, my sincere thanks to all of the curators who tirelessly patrol this thread and lend their expertise to all of these profiles in order to help make them the best they can be. I learn from each of you every time!

http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000019032511221?return=duplic...

These two profiles are of the same man.
They are both MP`s and need to be de-mastered to merge them.
They are included in above-prior request from me.

Private User and Erin Ishimoticha, see above.

Justin Durand, will you take it over? I only mastered because of proximity to ancient Wales and Britain.

Done. Thanks for giving me a shot at it, Erin.

I have discovered that there were master profiles for some of these Alexander progenitors already in place.
It is easy to become confused between the Gaelic spelling and English spelling.
Thank you Justin for correcting fourth entry above this post.
Thanking all our curators for all you do.

Please consider for an MP: Ellen Maria Partington Kay

Thank you!

All set, Private User. Thanks for including plot info; I try to do that as much as possible as well.

Thank you, Private User!

Please consider Ralph Partington for MP status, the father of Ellen Maria Partington Kay (above). Thanks!

Done!

Please consider my cousin Elizabeth Langenbeck for MP status. Thank you!

Done! Looks beautiful!

Showing 1111-1140 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion