ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, September 15, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 31-60 of 1565 posts

Could someone please undo the merge of this profile:

Yana Kadlec

Thank you!

Private User
Done

Thanks Eldon Lester Clark had to take friends son to dr., tomorrow friend goes for CBC rad blood cell count and then son goes back for a ct-scan on Wednesday morning then maybe nothing rest of week Done some annotation in the about me's and hope it helps that it won't occur again :-(

Thank you Angus Wood-Salomon.

Need a curator to determine if these two actually are one and the same?
John Erik Vallentin Norén
John Erik Vallentin Norén

Please merge these two profiles for Milton Glazer:

Private

Private

Private User done.

Jacoba Elizabeth van Zyl, b4c1d2e7f1g1h4i1j2 Everhardus Petrus Vlok is a claimed profile so only Customer Service can unclaim it and mark as deceased. The procedure to do this is to select "report " in the action list and then select "deceased" as reason, preferably with some explanatory notes. I have done this now, it usually takes a few days to be actioned

Dan Cornett

It is in the History books that Katherina died baron, , to not only one husband, but Two,

and the reason behind the Titles going to a step daughter, the question should be, is there Proof that maria was the child of Kathrine . is it not?, i have provided links and story line within these profiles, if you care to read them .

Here are Two separate links , that tell that she died with out children

http://resources.huygens.knaw.nl/vrouwenlexicon/lemmata/data/Cathar...

I went back to the Profiles, i had left sources on, and it seems those sources were deleted,!!, and only what i coppied from the sources have been left, so until i can find the other source again the above one will have to do , all my best Angellina

Katharina von Bayern-Straubing

@Dan Cornett
@ Curators

Found one left.
Wilhelm did marry Catharina of Bavaria (Bayern) but they had no children.

William married in 1379 Catharina of Bavaria (1361 – 11 November 1400), daughter of Albert I, Duke of Bavaria. The marriage remained childless, and Katherine died in Hattem on 11 November 1400. Upon his death in 1402, William was buried next to his wife at Monnikhuizen monastery near Arnhem,

However, Wilhelm did have illegitimate children with several unindentified mistresses. One of these women was the mother of Maria von Julich.

He started a campaign to extend the Gelre territory; this would become known as the start of the Gelre Wars.

Between 1383 and 1393 William also participated in several of the Teutonic Crusades in Prussia . His marriage with Catherine remained childless and his brother Reinoud van Gulik became the new Duke Reinoud IV.

http://paulbuddehistory.com/europe/gelre/

Hey. I made some profiles that need merging with the big tree. Can someone help me out?

Benjamin Labourlière dit Madore

Barthélemy Ouellet

Jeanne-Anne Placide Tardif

Private User, merged.

Thanks! I think I may have more as I fill in the blanks:

Gabriel Parent

That's the last one I am gonna post for now. Thanks, Jim!

You are welcome, Private User Gabriel is also merged.

Thanks. Just thought I'd work on ze Quebecois for a while today.

Angelina of Glenlusk - Katharina von Bayern-Straubing is now childless. Thank you for the additional links.

RE above: Please don't merge her parents. The fathers are two different people with the same name.

Private User, I did the merge without any follow-up merges.

Jim Wile Thank you, I'll continue with the merges.

I have sorted out the parent conflict for John Duke James Duke James which was because he was merged from two different people with two different sets of parents. For now I have him with what I assume are the correct parents for for John Duke James But I don't know because he is not part of my family. John Henry James was married to Hannah James (Walker) not John Duke James so when these two profiles were merged it added a whole new part to me tree which shouldn't be there. I still have John Duke James married to Hannah James which I cannot remove - it warns me about splitting the tree (which I want) but then won't allow me to save it. So I still have the following incorrect merges:

Thomas James was merged into Albert Thomas James by Geoffrey David Trowbridge.
Apr 20, 2016 at 11:11 AM

January 20, 2015 at 8:42 AM
John Henry James was merged into John Duke James by Jaan Ruben.

There may be more and I don't know how to resolve these, please help. I can't understand how these merges happened, without some sort of check to the managers of the profiles - these people didn't even live on the same continent.

Private User
No, the wives have different parents.

Dan Cornett

Thank you for investigating, and being thorough, you are welcome.

Please ref my tree, My daughter is Ann Terrence and she is married to Terrence Baiju Raphael. By mistake there is another profile created for Baiju, thereby this is a duplicate, kindly merge the "BAIIJU's".......Thank you

Dear Curators,

Have run into a "slight Problem", here we have karel, Son of Adolph

Karel van Egmont, duke of Guelders

Now we also have Charles,
Karel van Egmont, duke of Guelders

, In history, there is only One son, who was also a twin of his sister Phillipa, by the Mother "Catherine de Bourbon ", we also know, that the father ,had a few Illegitimate children..So which one is correct?please help

regards Angellina

Private User
It was too early this morning, the coffee had not gone to work :-). Merge completed.

ATTENTION Curators: Please Merge following:
John T Russell
great uncle
Birth: c. 1889
Parents : Ophelia Russell and William Thomas Russell
Spouse : Novilla Russell
Siblings : Annie Cleavlan Russell Stover; Clara Clemintine Russell Clyton; Howard M. Russell; James Matthew Russell; Joe Wheeler Russell; Matthew Russell; Matthew Russell; Sally Bert Russell Moore; Susie Russell More and William Alford Russell

with

John Fox Russell, VC MC
Birth: 1/27/1893 - Angelsey, Wales UK Death: 11/6/1917 - Palestine
Parents : Dr. William Fox Russell and Ethel Maria Russell
Spouse : Alma G I Russell
Siblings : Captain Henry Thornbury Fox-Russell; Lieutenant Commander Thomas Fox-Russell and Lieutenant William Fox-Russell

Private User
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000017605405023?return=match...

Please check this request again, there are many differences, parents, spouses, siblings. I hove locked the two profiles until you let us know.

Showing 31-60 of 1565 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion