County Cavan - Main Page
Republic of Ireland
This is the Umbrella Project Page for County Cavan - Ireland
Still to come
- County Cavan - Famous People
- County Cavan Genealogical Resources
- Historical County Cavan
- Irish: Contae an Chabháin
- Administrative centre Cavan 1,931 km2 (746 sq mi)
- Province Ulster
- People from County Cavan are called -
- Motto Feardhacht is Fírinne (Irish), "Manliness and Truth"
County Cavan is a county in Ireland. It is part of the Border Region and is located in the province of Ulster. It is named after the town of Cavan. Cavan County Council is the local authority for the county.
For a full list see County Cavan, Ireland - Monumental Inscriptions, Cemeteries and Graveyards
- Lough Gowna
Free to follow, request to collaborate
To join the project use the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page.
Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance.
See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
- If you have any queries please start a discussion linked to this project. (See the menu top right).
- Please add related projects to the menu on the right.
- If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. In order to do this use the drop down menu at the top left of the screen and Join the Project. If this option is not available to you then contact a collaborator and ask to be added to the project. As a collaborator you will be able to edit this page.
- Add any documents of interest using the menu at the top right of the page, and then add a link to the document in the text under the heading below. If you do not know how to do this please contact one of the other collaborators to assist you.
References and Sources
- Loughan of Castlekeeran