The state of Colorado was organized as a U.S. territory on February 28, 1861 from parts of Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, and New Mexico territories. It includes land acquired by the U.S. under the Louisiana Purchase (1803), the Annexation of Texas (1845), and Mexican Cession (1848). Colorado was admitted to the Union on August 1, 1876.
Please do not add profiles to the State of Colorado project. Add them to the appropriate sub-project.
- Colorado Freedom Memorial
- Colorado Namesakes
- Colorado Pioneers
- People Named Colorado
- Victims of the Flu Pandemic: Colorado
- Colorado State Veterans Center at Homelake Cemetery
- Fort Logan National Cemetery
- Fort Lyon National Cemetery
- Veterans Memorial Cemetery of Western Colorado
Cities and Towns
- Colorado General Assembly
- Colorado Governors
- United States House of Representatives from Colorado
- United States Senators from Colorado