Start My Family Tree Welcome to Geni, home of the world's largest family tree.
Join Geni to explore your genealogy and family history in the World's Largest Family Tree.
view all 3473

Profiles

  • Johann Adamss. Peikolainen (1923 - 1980)
    Tuutarin seurakunnan arkisto: Rippikirja 1910-1924 Laakalova Kirppula, 302 jpg.:
  • Heinrich Abramss. Mustonen (1868 - d.)
    Tuutarin seurakunnan arkisto - Rippikirja 1886-1896 (I-20), jakso 324, sivu 286: Lottula; Kansallisarkisto: / Viitattu 21.9.2020
  • Foto Katri Vainikka albumist
    Tyyne Kangas (1925 - 2007)
    Tuutarin seurakunnan arkisto: Rippikirja I 1910-1924, 181.jpg 1923 - 1928 Syntyneiden luettelo / Рождение , 085.jpg 1942-III Kylien asukasluettelo / Список жителей деревень Närhilä2.jpg
  • Sally Anna Karoline Basilier (1864 - 1949)
    Tuutarin seurakunnan arkisto > Väestörekisteriasiakirjat > Rippikirja 1886-1896 (I-20)
  • Mikkeli Jaakkimainen (1892 - d.)
    Tiedot kotimaahan palanneista, Novgorodin alueen Kresttsyn piiri. Yhteensä 35 nimiluetteloa. 1945-1945 (3:34);

Tuutari (Дудерово, Дудорово, Дудергоф, Duderhof, Dudern) is a former historic parish in central Ingermanland in the current territory of Russian Federation. It is one of the oldest Finnish parishes in Ingermanland. It was bordered by St. Petersburg in the north, Venjoki parish in the east, Skuoritsa parish in the south and Hietamäki parish in the west.

The aim of this project is to collect and link together all profiles related to Tuutari parish, provide links to additional information and resources and to facilitate cooperation between researchers. The project is open to everyone who have ancestors or relatives from Tuutari parish.

To follow this project just click the Follow button. To collaborate on this project click the Actions button, then on the drop-down menu click 'Join the Project'. Only project collaborators can add new profles. To add profiles to this project, click the Actions button at the top right corner of the project page, on the drop-down menu, click Add Profiles, type in the name of the person (or just the family name for a full list of available profiles), click Search more, select the person(s) you wish to add and to finish, click Add Profiles.


Villages

List of Finnish villages in Tuutari parish. Some of the bigger villages (marked in bold) consisted of multiple smaller dispersed entities, which had their own name (often named by the family that lived there), but were often (especially in official documents) also called by the name of the larger entity. Through time, some of these smaller entities grew into completely separate villages, while some remained only as parts of a larger village.

Hieprola: Hieprola (ru. Hebrolovo), Partasi (ru. Pardane), Pöllälä (ru. Pellilja), Tolppala (ru. Tolpala)

Honkasi: Hämäläinen/Ylä-Sparri/Honkasi/Harakkala (ru. Hamaljaine), Mäntyharju/Ilmasti/Koivisto (ru. Menduhhari), Metsävainikka/Venäjänrasi (ru. Venerjazi)

Karhila: Hirvosi/Ruotsi (ru. Rots), Ihalaisi/Susi (ru. Suzi), Kurikka (ru. Kurikka), Kylmälä/Parrila/Alaparri (ru. Kulmja), Kylmälä/Pakkaisi, Närhilä/Tuippo/Karpiset (ru. Tuipo), Pieni-Karhila/Hannola (ru. Hannolovo/Maloje Karlino), Pieni-Karhila/Järvelä/Järveläisi (ru. Maloje Karlino), Suuri-Karhila/Iso-Karhila/Karhila (ru. Bolšoje Karlino)

Kaurasaari/Kagrasaari: Hörkkölä/Hörkönkylä/Lastika (ru. Lastikovo), Kaurasaari/Kagrasaari (ru. Kagrassary)

Kavelahti (ru. Kavelahta)

Kippola (ru. Kuprjanovka)

Koirova/Suomen-Koirova/Suuri-Koirova (ru. Koirovo)

Kuittila: Kappisi/Kappinen, Kirveelä (ru. Kirbuzõ), Kuittila (ru. Kuitilovo), Viholaisi (ru. Vigolaine)

Kurkela (ru. Novosjolki)

Laakala (ru. Lagolovo)

Lokovala: Huumosi, Kirppula (ru. Kirpunõ), Raskela (ru. Rasskolovo), Saksala (ru. Saksolovo)

Lottula/Lottu (ru. Lottolovo): Härkösi (ru. Gargezi), Merosi (ru. Merozi)

Muikkala (ru. Mõkkolovo)

Murjala/Kotsala (ru. Murilovo)

Niisnova

Nurkkala: Ihalaisi, Kyllisi (ru. Kjulezi), Lamppula (ru. Lampula), Peikalaisi (ru. Peigolaizi), Rännilä

Nurkkaporu (ru. Nurkobori)

Pajula (ru. Pajula): Makkosi, Kukkola, Vainikka, Rampasi, Tyrmäsi

Pelkola/Repola (ru. Pelgola)

Peroja/Pikko: Alajoki/Suuri-Pikko (ru. Bolšije Pikki), Mäkeläisi/Pieni-Pikko (ru. Malõje Pikki)

Peräkylä (ru. Perekjulja)

Pikkola (ru. Pikkolovo)

Raja-Leinilä (ru. Novaja)

Revonpesät/Palmula/Romukolkka: Ala-Kyttälä/Palmula (ru. Alakutta), Lintusi/Pikko (ru. Linduzi), Naumosi/Pikko (ru. Naumuzi), Ylä-Kyttälä/Palmula (ru. Juljakutta)

Riehkala: Riehkala/Kapasi (ru. Rehkolovo), Nuijala/Pieni-Kapasi (ru. Maloje Kabozi)

Saarela/Karvala (ru. Karvala)

Sulkula/Mäkikylät/Ylikylät: Jänismäki (ru. Janismjaki), Leininmäki/Leininkylä (ru. Lenimjaki), Lemetinmäki/Lemetinkylä (ru. Lemedimjaki), Parkonmäki/Parkkola (ru. Pargomjaki), Pulkkisenmäki/Pulkkisi (ru. Pulkizi), Pökkösenmäki/Pökköskylä (ru. Pekkozemjaki), Talsinmäki/Talsila (ru. Talzilovo)

Suolasi (ru. Solozi)

Tallikola (ru. Tallikovo): Kapasi, Kekkilä, Vainikka

Tököttilä: Myrälä (ru. Mjurelja), Korpelaisi (ru. Korbilevo), Rötsälä (ru. Retselja), Ryytteli (ru. Rjutteli)

Uusi-Ihalaisi (ru. Novõje Suzi)

Variksela/Vauhkola (ru. Variksolovo)

Viittala: Humalisto (ru. Humalistõ), Pieni-Viittala/Vähä-Viittala/Ylipelto (ru. Maloje Vittolovo), Suuri-Viittala/Iso-Viittala/Gross-Wiittala/Viittala (ru. Bolšoje Vittolovo), Tuippola (ru. Tuipola)

Villasi (ru. Villozi)


History (timeline)

1617 Beginning of the Swedish rule in Ingria. Beginning of the mass-immigration of Finnish people to the region, mostly from Karelia and Savo.

1624 Johan Skytte was appointed the baron of Tuutari and further Governor-General of Ingria, Karelia and Livonia in 1929.

1640 The first known priest in Tuutari parish, Henricus Mathiae. First wooden church was located in the village Nowikkola, now part of Krasnoje Selo.

1642 Tyrö parish was separated from Tuutari parish.

1656-1658 Russian-Ingrian war, 2/3 of the population died

1700-1721 The Great Northern War between Russia and Sweden

1703 Beginning of the building of St. Petersburg, by Peter The Great

1710 Formation of the Saint Petersburg Governorate

1721 End of the Great Northern War, beginning of the Russian rule in Ingria

1736 Wooden church was built to Mölkkönmäki, in the place, where previously was a wooden chapel. New chapel is also built to Hietamäki.

1765 The congregation contained of 605 families in 65 villages (together with Hietamäki). http://digi.narc.fi/digi/view.ka?kuid=7658847

1760 New wooden church was built in place of the previous church, which was outdated and in poor shape.

1805 The congregation consisted of about 700 families (plus 500 in Hietamäki).

1830 Czar Nikolai I ordered the building of a new church.

1831 The congregation consisted of 691 families in 47 villages. http://digi.narc.fi/digi/view.ka?kuid=7658845

1836 July 28 New stone church was consecrated in the name of Holy Trinity. The new church had room for 2200 people

1848 Academic Peter von Köppen is doing his etnographic research in Ingria. Tuutari (Duderhof) parish has 49 villages with 3836 people, of which 2656 are äyrämöiset and 1180 savakot. In Peräkylä village there are also 52 ingerikot. https://books.google.ee/books?id=Kvw-AQAAMAAJ&hl=et&pg=PA60#v=onepage&q&f=false

1865 The congregation had 3674 members

1897 Hietamäki parish was separated from Tuutari parish, but they both share the same priest until 1910, when a separate priest was ordained in Hietamäki.

1917 the congregation had 6161 members

1928 Beginning of the collectivisation of farms and repressions.

1937 Russification, end of Finnish language school education, Finnish newspapers and radio.

1939 the church and congregation were closed by the Russian authorities.

1941-1944 German occupation. Many villages are destroyed, people are left homeless, thousands of people die in hunger and war.

1942-1944 Evacuation of Finns to Estonia and Finland.

1953 The ruins of the church, which got badly damaged in the war, are abolished.


List of priests and clergy

  • 1640 Henrikus Mathiae
  • 1640-1652 Johannes Lifmannus
  • 1661-1666 Olanius Elgfot
  • 1669-1675 Johannes Kasper Köher (Köcher)
  • 1686-1695 Johann Reuter
  • 1705-1708, 1721-1728 † Abraham Wasselmann
  • ??? Johan Alopaeus
  • 1728-1729 Carl Hoppius
  • 1729-1757 † Johann Henrik Hoppius
  • 1748-1778 † Peter Johan Hoppius
  • 1765 David Vattolin
  • 1769-1781 Carl Helledal
  • 1781-1809 † Samuel Sigfrid Bock
  • 1781-1786 † Jakob Grenfors
  • 1787 Esaias Kolander
  • 1788-1793 Johan Salen
  • 1797 Henrik Johan Uskelin
  • 1794-1821 (1828 †) Henrik Wilhelm Bock
  • 1800 Johann Jakob Estlander (adj)
  • 1803 Henrik Gabriel Krusberg (adj)
  • 1803-1815 † Andres Magnus Hedén (adj)
  • 1818 Georg Daniel Salomon Lundberg (adj)
  • 1820-1862 Zachris Finnander (adj, vicepastor)
  • 1821 Johann Josef Grundström (adj)
  • 1822-1823 Eric Finnera (adj)
  • 1831-1833 Gustaf Vilhelm Kellback (adj)
  • 1834-1846, 1866 Reinhold Jonas Cawén (adj)
  • 1848-1858 Karl Johan Cederblad (adj)
  • 1861-1862 August Wilhelm Bergmann (adj)
  • 1862-1868 Johan Christopher Öhquist
  • 1863-1868 Gustav Robert Thornell (adj)
  • 1865-1871 † Johan Peter Boström (adj)
  • 1868-1878 † Gustav Vestenius
  • 1868 Johan Wilhelm Moorman (adj)
  • 1872-1873 Jakob Wilhelm Bärlund (adj)
  • 1873-1875 Anders Theodor Winter (adj)
  • 1875 Alexander Borkvist (adj)
  • 1876-1879 Konstantin Siitonen (adj)
  • 1878-1909 † Aloys Jeremias Piispanen
  • 1880-1881 Johan Wilhelm Aelstedt (adj)
  • 1883-1885 Johann Alexander Tengen (adj)
  • 1887-1888 August Alfred Mörön (adj)
  • 1889-1890 Matti Jaatinen (adj)
  • 1890-1893 Sakari Hämäläinen (adj)
  • 1893-1901 Bruno Aloys Piispanen (adj)
  • 1902 Jooseppi Arra (adj)
  • 1903–1904 Antti Kusta Vuotila (adj)
  • 1904–1905 Albin Hukkanen (adj)
  • 1906–1910 Johannes Siitonen (adj)
  • 1908 Oskar Wilhelm Lindberg (adj)
  • 1910–1919 Jaakko Raski
  • 1919–1921 Konstantin Siitonen
  • 1919–1921 Leo Johannes Schulz
  • 1922–1937 Selim Jalmari Laurikkala
  • 1937 Pekka Braks
  • 25.05.1937–1938 Abraham Koskelainen


List of families

Add only one person from every family (the first known common ancestor), except when the family is present in different villages. List names alphabetically.

HIRVONEN

HUUMONEN (Huumoin)

IHALAINEN (Ihalain)

IIVANAIN (Ivanain)

JAAKKIMAINEN

JÄMSÄ

KAIPIAINEN

KAPANEN (Capain, Capanen)

KARHI

KARJALAINEN

KASKELAINEN

KEMPPI

KIIPPA

KOLJON

KOUKKA

KUKKO

KURIKKA

KYLLINEN

KÄMÄRÄ

LAATIKAINEN

LAMPPU

LEINI

LIMON

LINKINEN

MAKKONEN

MALKKI

MERONEN

MOTRI

MUSTONEN

MÄKELÄINEN

MYRÄ

NIKKANEN

NUIJA

NÄRHI

NÄRJÄIN

OIKIMUS

PAPUNEN (Papuin)

PARKKO

PEIKKOLAINEN (Peicolain)

PENNA

PETTINEN

PETÄJÄ

POHJALAINEN (Pohjalain, Pohjolain)

PUKERO

PULLINEN

PUTRO (Putronen)

PÖLLÄ

PYYKKÖ

PYYKÖNEN

RAMBANEN/RAMPANEN

RASKI

REPO

RIEHKALAINEN

RIPATTI

ROUHIAINEN

RUOTSI

RÖTSÄ

RYSÄ

RYYTTÄLI (Ryytteli)

SAKSA

SATTILAINEN

SEISSONEN

SKYTTÄ

SPARRI/SPARRE (Parri)

STYRMAN

SUNI

TAATINEN

TASKINEN

TEPPANAINEN (Teppanain)

TOIVOKAINEN

TOLPPA

TUUHA

TYRSEVÄ (Tyrsewä)

ULRICH

VAINIKKA (Wainikka, Wainica, Wainic, Wainikain)

VARTIAINEN (Wartiainen)

VESTERI (Westerin)

VIHOLAINEN (Wiholainen, Wiholain)

VILLANEN

(end of list)


Tuutari (Дудерово, Дудорово, Дудергоф, Duderhof, Dudern) on endine ajalooline kihelkond Kesk-Ingerimaal, praeguse Vene Föderatsiooni koosseisus. See on üks vanimaid soome kihelkondi Ingerimaal. Tuutari naaberkihelkonnad olid Peterburi põhjas, Venjoki idas, Skuoritsa lõunas ja Hietamäki läänes.

Käesoleva projekti eesmärk on kokku koguda Tuutari kihelkonnaga seotud profiilid ning edendada uurijate vahelist koostööd.


Tuutari kihelkonna ajaloolised külad:

Alajoki, Hannola, Hieprola, Hirvosi (Ruotsi), Honkasi (Hämäläinen), Humalisto, Ihalaisi, Jänismäki, Järvelä (Pieni-Karhila), Karhila (Karlino), Kaurasaari, Kavelahti, Kirppula, Kirveelä, Koirova, Korpelaisi, Kuittila, Kurkela, Kyllisi, Kylmälä (Ala-Sparri), Laakala, Lamppula, Leininmäki (Sulkala), Lemetinmäki, Lintusi, Lottula, Metsävainikka (Venäjänrasi), Muikkala, Murjala (Kotsala), Myrälä, Mäkeläisi, Mäntyharju (Ilmosti), Naumosi, Nuijala (Pieni-Kapasi), Nurkkaporu (Pori), Närhilä (Tuippola), Pajula, Parkonmäki, Partasi, Peikalaisi, Pelkola, Peräkylä, Pikkola, Pulkkisenmäki, Pökkösenmäki, Pöllälä, Raja-Leinilä, Raskela (Lokovala), Revonpesät (Palmula), Riehkala (Kapasi), Rötsälä, Saarela (Karvala), Saksala, Suolasi, Taaitsa, Tallikkola, Talsinmäki (Talsila), Tolppala, Tököttilä, Uusi-Ihalaisi, Variksela (Vauhkola), Viholaisi, Viittala (Suuri-Viittala), Villasi, Ylipelto (Pieni-Viittala)

NB! Rohkem infot ingliskeelse projektikirjelduse all.

Лютеранский приход Туутари (Дудергоф) один из старейших в Ингерманландии. Первый пастор в приход был назначен в 1640 году, а в 1642 году от Туутари был отделён приход Тюрё.

Его первая деревянная кирха находилась в ныне не существующей деревне Новиккала (Nowikola), сейчас это территория города Красное Село. Кроме того, в деревне Мёлкёнмяки находилась деревянная приходская часовня. Во время Северной войны кирха, часовня и пасторат были разрушены.

В 1736 году, по инициативе пастора Йохана Хоппиуса, в Мёлкёнмяки вместо утраченной часовни была построена вторая деревянная кирха. Одновременно с этим началось строительство часовни в Хиетамяки, что привело к появлению одноимённой общины, являвшейся капельным приходом, причтённым к Туутари.

В 1760 году она была по ветхости разобрана и заменена третьей деревянной кирхой, простоявшей до 1837 года.

20 июля 1833 года состоялась закладка нового храма на 2200 мест. 28 июля 1836 года состоялось его освящение во имя Святой Троицы.

В 1865 году численность прихожан составляла 3674 человека. Приход входил в Восточно-Ингерманландское пробство.

В 1897 году приход Туутари-Хиетамяки был разделён на два самостоятельных прихода. Однако до 1910 года, пока приход не получил собственного пастора, Хиетамяки находился в ведении Туутари.

Приход Туутари подчинялся Ведомству Верховного церковного настоятеля Ингерманландии. Богослужения велись только на финском языке, по воскресным и праздничным дням. Приход Туутари был империальным, его настоятели не выбирались, а назначались императором.

В 1917 году численность прихожан составляла 6161 человек. Приход составляли исключительно финны-ингерманландцы.

11 мая 1939 года постановлением Леноблисполкома кирха была закрыта. В 1953 году церковь была окончательно разобрана.

Приход Туутари включал в себя 73 деревни:

Алайоки, Александровка, Большая Ивановка, Большое Виттолово, Большое Карлино, Варекселева, Венерязи, Виллози, Вихолайзи, Гирвизи, Кавелахта, Капино, Карвала, Каргасары, Кирбузы, Кирпуны, Корпелайзи, Кукколево, Кульмя, Кургино, Кутели, Кюллизи, Лаголово, Лампово, Леметинмяки, Линтузи, Лотту, Малое Виттолово, Малое Карлино, Малые Кабози, Мендухори, Мурилово, Мыкколово, Мюреля, Мякеляйзи, Наумози, Новые Сузи, Нуркобори, Остров, Паюла, Пальмули, Пардане, Парконмяки, Пейкалази, Пеккоземяки, Пелкола, Перекюля, Пикколово, Пори, Пулкизенмяки, Пеллеля, Рассколово, Рая-Лейниля, Ретселя, Рехколово, Роутели, Рянниля, Саксолово, Симанково, Сузи, Сулози, Талсинмяки, Тальколи, Толпала, Туйпо, Тякотели, Ханнола, Хебрели, Хумалисты, Хямяляйно, Чухонское Коерово, Шулкола, Янисмяки.

Подробнее: Википедия, а также описание на вкладке «English (default)»