ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, June 10, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 31-60 of 5212 posts

Spam - I've now reported. You handled it correctly to post for curators to report & to decline the project request.

ok thanks erica.. I erred on the cautios side.

stupid typo.. cauious

Michael, the name has changed a number of times during the last 24 hours, so it is a user that should be blocked.

can you please un merge this profile which was mistakenly merged
Edwin Charles Mitchell
Thankyou

Henry Newsham

Wife should be Grace Porter, NOT another male by same name as he.

Possibly a bad merge.

Also a few <private> profiles that should not be in the 1500'ds.

I hit report profile when "The game of Thrones" wanted to be added to a project. So should I just add here so you can report?

Leigh merge of Edwin Mitchell is now un merge

There are Record Matches & Smart Matches that I can't do anything with since I'm a basic member. How can my input be incorporated when I have no ability to do so?

Here are a couple more possible spam "members". I wasn't smart enough to deny the acceptance of Evelyn Vanessa, Jr to collaborate on the Tropical cyclones project until after I had accepted it then began to have 2nd thoughts.

Please ck these to see if valid members:

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO (remove from Tropical Cyclones project – follower & collaborator…)

{fake} {fake} (??Evelyn Vanessa, Jr)

Struat Eddie Vanessa Struat Eddie Vanessa

They've been reported and removed from projects.

Private User the solution in this case was to make a new profile for the wife - Grace Newsham - move over the children, and then disconnect Henry from his time traveling not wife, Henry Newsham

Alan J. Kaufman,

You might be able to find a paying MH member that is willing to let you assist in building the MH tree. If you are a collaborator of a paying MH member you will to able to confirm MH matches from Geni (in that way you might also help the MH owner. He or she can then use the Geni information to expand the MH tree).

Thanks Erica Howton :)

Thank- you Robert re- Edwin Mitchel

lulek lulekdsf wants to join the alden\mullens project.. I rejected the request thinking it was a spam bot. Just another miss in the never ending game of whack a mole

Hello,

Could a curator please complete the merge of this profile:

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000036018100502

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that Ricardo Flores Magón is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Flores_Mag%C3%B3n

i.e. This person cannot be a user on this project since this individual has died in 1922.

This tree should be kept, and i would be quite happy to develop it as needed, and if the individual who has started it wants i am quite willing to develop this tree together.

Yuri Henrique Ostjen - I completed that merge ... but then un-did it (for now). The son of Elisabeth Staudt is rather too young to have been the son of
Elisabeth Staudt

That family needs more 'detailing' <smile>.

Volodya: I reported that profile to be set as deceased (& unclaimed); then we can make it a Master Profile once you've cleaned it up a bit. There was also some merging done.

It would be nice to give him both a Spanish & English version About (and names), too.

Thank you. I'll try find more in the religious documentation, to confirm (or not) that they're same person.

Could a curator please merge the duplicated wife and children of Ezra Cohen

Thanks

Could a curator please merge this abandoned profile

Private User
Private User

Thanks

Could a curator please merge these profiles

Private
Private

Thanks

Could a curator please merge this abandoned profile

Elie Levy
Elie Levy

Thanks

Leanne Minny, Now all your reqest are taken care of

Could a curator please merge the duplicated abandoned profiles

Private User
Private User

Private User
Private User

If Private User deceased is deceased her profile must be reported since she was a claimed user

The same for Private User

Both of the profiles you added for these people show as deceased, the originals show as living thus they still show as living, if you have proof they are deceased they should be reported

Showing 31-60 of 5212 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion