This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on notable actors on stage, radio, film and television who are Filipino or have Filipino lineage. Also included are known directors, producers, writers and other industry movers. Find more at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
Image: "La Mujer Filipina", 1927 was one of the first silent movies produced by Jose Nepomuceno, dubbed the Father of Philippine Cinema.
E :: George Estregan Sr.
F :: Arsenia Francisco
K :: June Keithley
N :: Jose Z. Nepumoceno
Q :: Zony Quizon
T :: Lorna Tolentino
W :: Freddie N. Webb
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator, select the profile you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your relative should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)