Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 61-90 of 884 posts

Tommaso Valarani,

Can you please add them to any project that they would fit into before asking for the deceased profiles be made into Master Profiles.

Andrew Quinn Champion,

All done. You can now add Maggie to projects. Also check the rest of them to see if there are new projects for them to be added to.

Private User,

Done. Go ahead and add him to the projects that he fits in. Please also try to do that for any deceased profile before asking us to make it a master profile.

Good job Kevin thank you

Tommaso Valarani, all MPs.

Pierre Quenee,

Done.

Émile Toussaint Michel Nouguier the other conceptor of the "Tour Eiffel"

Pierre Quenee,

Done.

Pierre Quenee, since you have so many French profiles, you might want to directly connect with one of our French curators about your project and your need for Master Profiles. George J. Homs, Samuel Austin - Le Maux, and Private User would be your best options.

(Tommaso Valarani, I would give you the same advice. They are our French genealogy experts and can help you best.)

Hi, I agree with yours proposals, and I begin a new discussion https://www.geni.com/discussions/167368?msg=1145364 in french. I send an invitation to the french curators

But, this one " Stanley Tucci " is for you

Pierre Quenee Done - a lovely gift!

Dear Private User, I wrote 4 days ago to frenchs curators George J. Homs , Samuel Austin - Le Maux, and Private User

No answer

They should have to much works.
I will ask for get curator, If it is possible

Jean Ann Manson an other franco-american actress

Pierre Quenee, she is now a master profile.

Salvador Sobral - Eurovision Song Contest 2017 winner

and his sister, who is a jazz singer-songwriter, Luísa Sobral

Richard Albert Hendrix, Jr Lieutenant John Howland, Jr. & family have been merged into the Master Profile tree.

Pierre Quenee, done.

Showing 61-90 of 884 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion