Mary Hall born 1790 in New York. d. Mar 16 1862, Mount Ayr, Ringgold, Iowa. DSCR: Medical: during an epidemic. .Possibly from cholera. Census: 01 JUN 1860 in Mount Ayr, Ringgold, Iowa ; I have her father as Lyman Hall. Her husband is John Jr Taggart. b. Jan 8 1781 New Hampshire. d. Nov 9 1865. Daughter, Helen. Name may have been "MacTaggart" at one time. Possibly fought in war of 1812 "Helen Taggart's father came from Ireland when he was 18 yrs old. he was an Irish Earl's son and his name was McTaggart. His father wanted him to marry an irish girl so he ran away to American and married Mary Hall"
- Census: 01 JUN 1850 in Busti, Chautauqua, New York
- Note: living next door to his daughter, Emma, and her husband George Bennett 1
- Census: 01 JUN 1860 in Mount Ayr, Ringgold, Iowa
- Note: living next door to daughter Helen and her family 2
U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 about John Taggart
- ensus: 1830 Verona, Oneida, New York
- Religion: Presbyterian 1842
- Census: 1840 Busti, Chautauqua, New York
- Occupation: BEF 1850 cordwainer
- Occupation: a shoemaker 01 JUN 1850 2
- Occupation: a boot & shoemaker 01 JUN 1860 3.
Mary Hall Taggert is my brick wall. she is my GGG grandmother.